Most Beautiful Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Again...A-5 Vigie

Certainly makes my list of most beautiful planes. It does NOT look like an F-111! I like the F-111, I think it is an interesting design, but not beautiful. I also think it is highly underrated, the F-117 of its era.

Classic Military Warning

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." Infantryman's Journal

how does she not look like a F-111? and it's not WWII but the Concorde is the only aircraft in the history of aviation that comes close to beating the Spitfire......

i don't know if you're refering to the Concorde or Spitfire- but either way i can assure you you're wrong ;)

how does she not look like a F-111? and it's not WWII but the Concorde is the only aircraft in the history of aviation that comes close to beating the Spitfire......

Lanc - you've obviously been rocking the hashish... :lol:

Spitfire is sexy, concorde... ehhh. THere are many other beauties out there. You gotta see them in person, you can't truly judge beauty from a picture.

how does she not look like a F-111?

???? Let's see. Oh, yes one has side by side seating the other tandem, one has swing wings, the other fixed. One had strange intakes under the wing, the the other has clean intakes in front of the wing. One is kind of chubby, the other, lean and clean. No wonder you think they look alike. You probably think the Lancaster looks like a B-17.

Classic Military Warnings

"No combat-ready unit has ever passed inspection"

You probably think the Lancaster looks like a B-17.

how dare you suggest i would degrade the Lancaster to the depths of human filth that is the B-17...........

Now some of you are no doubt thinking that that statement was overly biased towards the lancaster, well i would also like to say that the British parts of the Concorde were far better looking than the lanc..........

The Dassault Mirage series

800px-Mirage_5F.jpg

mirage2000-014.jpg

mirage-001.jpg

mirage2000-007.jpg

Mirage 2000 - Dassault Aviation - Avion de combat
Dassault Aircraft - Steve Crampton
Dassault Mirage 5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

natuarally I've chosen this

Attachments

• PROFILE%20-%20raf-arrow7.gif
    PROFILE%20-%20raf-arrow7.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 158
  • PROFILE%20-%20usaf-arrow7.gif
    PROFILE%20-%20usaf-arrow7.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 167
P51D, Hurricane, Spitfire and Sea Fury. No preference, just love them all the same! And for sheer brute force, the English Electric Lightning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back