Mustang manuals

Hi All,
Came across this F-51D manual, T.O. 1F-51D-1, dated 15 july 1952.
Uploaded as two .rar files due to size.
Cheers
Jerry
 

Attachments

Thanks! I am ashamed of myself once had been viewing the Mustang as just one of the contemporary fighter types but only recently I realized the Mustang was a truly superb design for the time, through many of the information including ones got from this forum. That makes my life a lot richer.
 
This AP is very nice. A lot of excellent illustrations, unlike in the other RAF manuals. Plus there are some important information on the early Mustangs including the existence of the radiator air scoop deflector. They must be useful for building models and I will use them. Thanks.

Seventy Years Ago, in June, the engineers and the designer at NAA were working very hard on this aircraft, especially on creating a totally new aerofoil and wing design.
 

Attachments

  • [Pilot's Notes - Mustang I - Allison V-1710 engine41.jpg
    [Pilot's Notes - Mustang I - Allison V-1710 engine41.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,604
Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare parts catalog for P-51D?

You mean like the one in post #62 on this thread uploaded by Jerry?:lol:

BTW thanks Jerry.

Is it possible to put summary of all the links in post #1 to save hunting through all the posts? Maybe that would help keep things organised and easier to find as this seems to be a popular thread......
 
Last edited:
Yep, exactly! I´m a fool:oops:

Hi
No ..........
It is a fool who nevers asks a question...........
For he will never become wise.........

I can not remember who first said the above quote...


I definitely agree with the idea of a restructure, hope some of the mods have some spare time.

cheers
Jerry
 
Hi
No ..........
It is a fool who nevers asks a question...........
For he will never become wise.........

I can not remember who first said the above quote...


I definitely agree with the idea of a restructure, hope some of the mods have some spare time.

cheers
Jerry

Thanks Jerry,
so now, knowing I´m not a fool and knowing I shall ask I´ll ask again- who´s got a parts catalog for B-17G? I know this is not the right thread for such a question but the more times I ask the higher chance I have to get it...:lol:
 
My thanks to Micdow and everyone else here who contributed PDF manuals. I have an acquaintance who was one of the original Tuskegee Airmen, and I'm going to print out as spruce and clean a version of the P-51B manual as I can, and present it to him. Thanks, all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back