Mustangmania.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks awfully! You have created artwork before old boy, both on canvas and in plastic, I'm sure that you'd amaze us.... :D

Some more pics....

DSCF0001-96.jpg

DSCF0002-87.jpg

DSCF0003-87.jpg

DSCF0004-78.jpg

DSCF0005-68.jpg

DSCF0015-23.jpg

DSCF0016-20.jpg

DSCF0017-23.jpg

DSCF0018-17.jpg

Just looked at this thread for the first time (They dont call me 'Lightning' for nothing !), thats some damn fine work there Jan.

Had a good look at 'Millie' back in 2008 at Ezzel aviation where she was in pieces pending a rebuild to flight status following a prang earlier on, and am using those pics to help with my '51 build. Hang on....if I enlarge your shots, I can print them and stick 'em in my plane....saves on time dontchya know :)!.

If I may offer a suggestion have you considered putting the yellow lines around the basic six on the instrument panel for future builds. I know I dont have the skill to even contemplate that sort of detaill at the scale you guys regularly build masterpeices in, (tell me poke off, if you like, as I am a total hopeless case when it comes to modelling,)

Nice work old boy. Pity the decal sheet didn't have the yellow 'keep your eyes fixed to these six dials!' tape printed on it. Still looks good though.

There...see...told I was useless at modelling...didn't know they where transfers !. I'll get me coat....:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back