my first in 30 years Bf110 G2/R3

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pretty Bloody good considering you haven't built one in 30 years! One quick question how did you find the kit? I'm thinking of doing a 48 scale Bf110 myself in the near future and was wondering if this kit was anygood.

Make up brushes make good tools for applying mottling i've yet to use this method myself but have heard it works really well, i'm going to be incorporating this method when i tackle the 48 scale Focke Wulf Fw190 A-8 i've got waiting to be built.

Pretty Bloody good considering you haven't built one in 30 years! One quick question how did you find the kit? I'm thinking of doing a 48 scale Bf110 myself in the near future and was wondering if this kit was anygood.

I dont have anything at all to compare it to but i thought it was good instructions were clear and easy to follow and the parts didnt need a great deal of cleaning up just the odd bit of flash really i have a Fujimi 110c for my next build (i like the 110 lol) will have something to compare it too then

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back