MY MISSION ( Fw 190 D-9 ) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Wojtek

I'll put pics up tomorrow afternoon

Want to keep you guys on waiting, as i am really pleased with what i have done, up till now :D:D

Tomorrow I can't be on line but I'll try to have a look at these when get back the day after tomorrow.I cannot wait to see them.:)

Sorry Wojtek

but patience is a virtue :lol::lol::lol:

IF possable i will put pics up tomorrow lunch time. ( 12 noon ) my time:twisted::twisted: that any good for you

Hi guys

Well finished the Dora and here are the pics ( I know the paints are not right but these are as close to the right ones i could get close to :oops: )
dora 1.jpg

dora 2.jpg

dora 3.jpg

dora 4.jpg

dora 5.jpg

Very impressive Keith. :D

A little coat of matt clear finish would blend the two colours of the upper wing camouflage together nicely. Just a thought.

Now... over to the judges!

Definitely improving with each model Keith! I agree about the matt (or semi-matt varnish), it'll make a big difference. I'd like to see some pics when the matt coat has been done, but good work so far mate.

I agree with Wayne and Terry. A great improvement of your skills and a very nice effect of your work :thumbright: .But still too quick attempt.I know you have a lot of free time Keith and nothiong else to do with that but having that you could take an extra step in a few areas. Anyway well done.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back