My War Scrapbook (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

cool cool,soon as you have them tell me plz.

well try to get them to be as fast as you can,if you do that,thats super.

Alright I have about 20 ready for you right now. What is your email address again and I will send it them to you.The really good greusome gorry stuff I have not found yet.

thanks for those photos there on site now superb,please send me anymore you have.

Just a note though. Some of the pictures I sent such as the the ones with the Russian helicopters and the soldiers in the field were part of an exersise that we conducted in Kosovo called Operation Rapid Guardian. It was basically a show of force to show the Serbs that in a very short time we could bring the whole Nato forces down on you. It was a US, German, British, Italian, Swiss, and Spanish operations starting with the US 173rd Airborne dropping into Kosovo and then we flew in and inserted them at points on the border to Serbia.

Although, freesource photos are usually used on your site, it seems not to be allowing me with a Firefox Browser to save the images to harddrive as I would like.

most of my images i find from across the web on public domain sites,i think i got that on some ww1 aviation site,but im sure its fake because i heard that somebody made a set of them during the 20's with models and they were printed in the papers but later found to be fake.

As i have no proof ill keep it there. As for the firefox thing,the site was designed for IE so you may get problems like that,also im adding a new section down the side of the site for whats on tv military related each week.

Wow this sites really keeping me busy :shock: ,finding it hard with school exams and things but i love doing it so ill keep it going :p

Is my site easy to navigate?

I was wondering,is my site easy to navigate. As theres many images i was wondering if you think theres anything annoying about the way it navigates or is setup.

Should the ww2 link go to another page with links such as " PAGE 1 " "PAGE 2" "PAGE 3" or something,you tell me.

Please do give me feedback on this i want to make the site even better

Thanks very much.

I think your site is great and simple to navigate. Hoever as the number of pictures gets bigger, it sould perhaps have links to seperate pages like you said, otherwise things start to look messy and finding things is a chore :D Great pictures though and a great site 8)

thanks very much i try to make it unique,i think i will seperate them once i reach page 4 with photos.

i don't think it's that easy to navigate, you should have the menu of different pages on every page, not just the hope page, that'd make things much easier............

i think i may add the menu to everypage soon,thanks for your comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back