My War Scrapbook

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

done :D tell me if it works well. dont it just for you guys :p

any other ideas?

even better! ive now split the ww2 section into pictured catorgorys same with the videos page :D

much much easyier to navigate now !

ive been up in the loft and got some war photos down they are now on the site under ww2 page 3.

Going to create a topsites too for war photos

hey guys,what do u think of the new news tables on the main page and on the video and ww2 pages?

You watching the top 100 war films? i cant believe the longest day was 20th! its the best film ever :D ...well best black and white one anyway,theres so many war films i want to see again in this list such as:

Von ryans express
the longest day
The three kings

ooo theres so many to list :p

==========================================

Little poll for you to fill in please:

How often do you visit my site:

Daily
Weekly
Every 2 weeks
Other

I watched it. Platoon should have been in the top 5. They had Das Boot on there, which isn't a film. I thought if they had Das Boot, they should have had Band of Brothers.

Ive never see all of Platoon. Ive seen the first half an hour because every time our techer is grumpy she just sticks a video on, and its always platoon, but we never get to see the rest of it :lol: Im borrowing Blackhawk Down off a mate tomorrow cos ive never seen it.

That's an awesome movie. Obviously there's a lot of Hollywood in it, if you wanted the true story, read the book but it's a great movie, a lot of action.

Platoon is awesome too! I have both that and Black Hawk Down on DVD. And Full Metal Jacket, and Band of Brothers, and...

saving private ryan deserved first place but i agree there was so many videos that were wrongly placed such as von ryans express 88th!

where did enemy at the gates come? love that film.

Weekly...DAILY! :D cool,does the site have enough updates to keep you happy visiting daily ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back