My WW2 Aviation Photgraphy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wojtek, Przejechaliszmy 4 razy przez Kepno na E67, droge do Warszawy od Wroclawiu. W listopadzie raz i w grudniu 3 razy w tamtego roku. Bylem w Polsce zalatfic sprawy rodzinne.

Hallo Chris !!!
Sorry for my no quick replay but I have been a bit busy at work recently.I hope you liked Kepno much better then E67 road 'cos I as remember the free-way is a poor quality rather.I agree with you Wroclaw is one of the beautiful cities in Poland.I always try to visit the place when I'm on my way to Opole where my brother lives

BTW very nice stuff there.

Hallo Chris,

specjalnie dla Ciebie kilka zdjęc lotnicztch Krakowa... ( a few pics from Cracow )

Attachments

• kr1.jpg
    kr1.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 81
  • kr2.jpg
    kr2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 83
  • kr3.jpg
    kr3.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 86
Evangilder, Did you make it out to Chino for Glacier Girl day? If you did, I'm sure you took some excellent shots. I donated over 200 Glacier Girl cockpit posters to the Planes of Fame museum for thier hands-on aviation education center fund raiser. Chris

No, that was the same day as the Riverside show. I had three days of shooting (friday, saturday, sunday). I will see GG with 2 others at the Chino show in May. Then I will get some killer pics. I have shots of the practice day from Mugu posted in my gallery. I have a ton more from Mugu that I am going through right now.I also have teh Riverside stuff.

I've been to Mydanek twice, once when I was pretty young and didn't fully understand and the 2nd time I must of been 17-18yrs old. It definitly leaves a lasting impression that will not be forgotten. My uncle was the architect who designed the memorial outside the gates. Going thru the barracks, gas chambers and ovens one cannot imagine the agony these people must of gone thru. One barrack had half it's length filled with childrens shoes..

Here are a few pics from Osh.

Attachments

• osh7_b2.jpg
    osh7_b2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 59
  • osh6_b2.jpg
    osh6_b2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 73
  • osh5_b2.jpg
    osh5_b2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 68
  • osh4_b2.jpg
    osh4_b2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 71
  • hf_osh_07c.jpg
    hf_osh_07c.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 57
Love that Raptor! Looks like you had some great lighting for those. There is just something I really like about the C-17, aside from the fact that it looks like the Ritz Carlton inside when compare to the old C-130!

Thanks, the lighting was decent as was the subject. The previous day the show was cancelled due to the Mustang accident, prior to that the weather was typical for a midwest airshow with the rain and low clouds. For anyone interested, Gerry Beck and his Mustang were featured in Warbird Digest #11 in 2006, great story and pics of a great achievement. This loss is a sad tradgedy as this man was a genius and resource to the warbird community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back