My WW2 Aviation Photgraphy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

elevenfive.jpg
P38throttQuad_bw.jpg
The P-38F (Glacier Girl) throttle quadrant.

Czesc Wurger, Pozdrowiena na wzajem. Jake modele lubisz budowac? I plan on staying around for a long while. Krzysztof

Hi Chris !!!

The WW1 and WW2 plastic fighter planes models in 1:72 scale mostly.But also paper models in 1:33 scale.I'm interested in ships,tanks and other military equipment too.Because of my eyesight that has worsened recently I consider assembling models in a bigger scale.

BTW There is a multilingual corner in this forum.If you would like to practise the Polish language with V2,me and other Poles here, we could meet there.
The link is :
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/multilingual-corner/

Regards,
Wojtek

47rc1.jpg
47rc_2.jpg

Wurger, This is the P-47 I built, throttle, rudder, flaps, ailerons, elevator, gear retraction, drop tanks(wings), drop tank belly. Autographed by "Gabby Gabreski". I sent him pictures of the model and some material for him to sign which I applied to both sides of the vertical stabilizer. I fly a real airplane but have not flown this one, kind of funny. I have to work with a trainer aircraft first, I would hate to crash this one. Just did some taxi runs at the local airport by the hangar. Some day. Kturego mjescowosci w Polsce pochodzisz?

Aero...
Excellent pix...well done.The view from the cockpits are fine...better than hangar walls !The cockpits are nicely lit inside as well.
Very impressed with the black and white pic...tonality and sharpness...did you have to do much with it digitally ?

Czesc V2, Dzienkuje za kompliment. Jestem Polakiem terz, przyjechalem do USA w roku 1969. Urodzony w Dolny Slask, Olszyna(Lubanska). Krzysztof (Chris)

Witaj Krzysztofie,
To wspaniale spotkac na tym forum rodaka. I jeszcze tak uzdolnionego. Gratulacje jeszcze raz. Pozdrowienia z Krakowa.

Hi Chris !!!
The P-47 model is really great.I'm very impresed.You have to practise flying with the trainer model really.It would be a pity to annihilate such an excellent work at the first flight.

PS. Urodziłem się w Kępnie Wlkp.

olszyna1.jpg

V2, Wurger tu jest zdiecie co robilem z samolotu gdzie mieszkalem pierze 5 lat zyciu.[/I][/B][/I][/I] Aerial view of my home town in southwestern Poland. This is common to the scenery lot of ww2 pilots flew over. Rural towns such as this, have not changed much since those days. I rented time in a Wilga from the Aeroklub Jeleniogorski and was able to shoot my home town as well as other areas nearby where I have relatives. For anyone interested, I have many photos of my visit to Auschwitz/Birkenau, very much ww2 history. I have a particular shot I would like to share, it is a map of Poland that is on one of the walls in the camp. It shows all the railways leading to all the concentration camps in Poland, and there were many.I will post it soon. It is thanks to our air supremacy(and of course the men on the ground) that this did not go on any longer than it did.

Krzyś to zdjęcie jest fantastyczne.Szkoda że nie mam zdjęcia mojego miasta rodzinnego z lotu ptaka.
(Chris this pic is excellent.That's a pity I haven't had the bird's eye view pic of the town where I was born.)

Nice shot of the Bearcat! :thumbleft:

I don't need a translation to know what happened at the labels in places like Oswiecim-brzezinka, Plaszow, Chelmno, Treblinka and others. The Nazis turned Poland into an orgy of killing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back