N00b says hello

Where in Germany do you live. I live down near Nurnberg.

Near Bielefake(sic).

By the way, why does "Airframes" hate the Wildcat? I get why people dislike the Buffalo or the Aircobra but the F4F?
 
Arlo, the Hellcat is fine!
Markus, I don't really hate the Wildcat (Heck, I said it!!). It's an on-going joke, based on some disparaging remarks I made to Jan (Lucky 13), in response to one of his remarks, during the PTO Group Build in the modelling section! It's a long story, but suffice to say, the rest of the gang here keep bating me with mention of the Wil...that thing!!
 
Huuu, another one. One more and we might loose our "endangered species" status. :p

and heres your 3d!!! I don't know why everybody dislikes the Brewster, maybe that little "money" thing at the plant but the Finns did wonders with the Wildcat fighting the Russians during the Wildcat war. It helped the AVG hold the line against the Japanese as wildcat tried to take Burma wildcat took the long wildcat wildcat wildcat........

Welcome to the forum!!
 
Welcome to the forum Markus. 8)


Wheels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back