Names for cards (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
I'm making a card that we can email to members, family, or people we know in cases of illness or whatever to let them know we are thinking of them. I need to know if I should add the following people as they haven't been on the board in quite a while.....

Cheddar cheese
Lancaster kicks ass
Kiwimac
Trackend

Also, the following people don't have an image to add. What do you want me to do with your name? Just put your name on the card? Just use your avatar?

Plan_D
Syscom
Pisis
Mkloby
Glider
102first_hussars
Timshatz
Delcyros
Renrich
Emac
Udet
Wayne Little

I can't add everyone, but if your name isn't on the card, let me know you want to be on it and I'll try to fit your name in. I have attached what I have so far. I am also open to comments if you want changes made to it. I'm not too good with photoshop, but I'm learning.

And Erich, I have already fixed your image.

Attachments

• get well soon.jpg
    get well soon.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 240
Fantastic Thorlifter, sorry I don't have an image, I guess I need to crawl to someone and kiss some butt to make me one, otherwise the name will have to do..I would consider it an honour to be on the card, thanks mate.

Now nobody better get banned! :lol:

Wayne, I thought you had a nice pic with your models. Maybe crop a little?

Thor, absoulutely frickin' fantastic!!!

Wish we could print it out and send to Trackend.

As everybody else, I feel really honored to be on this card, both with those with the same interest as me, but even more so....Veterans! Give your dad my very best and most sincere get well soon wishes, the next time you talk.... :salute:

Thank you for all the complements!

BTW, mty father said to pass along his thanks for all the well wishes. He was quite touched by the response from my other post and for the card.

Also, I haven't got an ideas yet of what to do with some of our MIA guys. Should we add them?

As for the guys I listed and others. Just get me an image or tell me if you want me to just put your name on the card and I'll take care of it.

Two comments:

Nice thought Thor!
Damn... those are some cool siggies!

CB Hasnt been around... who pissed him off?

he was a very good contributer..

someone email him and appologize..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back