Names for cards

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

People have a tendency to come and go sometimes. Charles has suggested a "buddy system" of sorts where we can have contact info on someone on the forum, preferably in your own country at least that can be contacted in case anything happens. The mods and I have mulled this over and like the idea, but are unsure how to get that rolling.

I know Dan and Joe have my number and I have Joe's. Dan, I don't know if yours has changed in the last year or so with your household changes.

So, put on your thinking caps gents, and lady. It can be informal, where you have one or more members that you have on your call list. If something happens, that person can let everyone know. In a similar vein, if you go MIA, we will have someone with your contact info that can track you down.

Now, I don't want any numbers showing up in the threads, lets keep this at PM level for that kind of personal info. But if you need to get a contact bud, you can put out the word.

Too early in the morning, still a bit sleepy, and with respect to this thread, I won't go on a "rant"....but who's CB?

Now nobody better get banned! :lol:

Wayne, I thought you had a nice pic with your models. Maybe crop a little?

Thor, absoulutely frickin' fantastic!!!

Wish we could print it out and send to Trackend.

Yeah you're right Njaco... but I was thinking more in line with a siggy rather than something that would scare the man!

People have a tendency to come and go sometimes. Charles has suggested a "buddy system" of sorts where we can have contact info on someone on the forum, preferably in your own country at least that can be contacted in case anything happens. The mods and I have mulled this over and like the idea, but are unsure how to get that rolling.

Actually it's quite simple to start. Pick a person or two in your own area, or
country. Swap phone numbers, addresses, and regular email addresses.
Make sure someone in the household knows to email or phone this party
if something serious happens. I did this, several weeks ago, with Njaco
and Toughombe. The three of us are, "Buddies". I also have evangilders',
Dan Becca's and Erich's home addresses.

Charles

For our members that are closest to Renrich and PBFoot, maybe you can send them a card from us at WW2Aircraft.net. I have updated most all the pictures that we use for our posts. From the original I did, I have removed several members that haven't been active in over a year or longer.

If I left you off, I apologize and it was nothing personal. I'll be more than happy to include you so just let me know.

Attachments

• sympathy.jpg
    sympathy.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 125
Good job, I am sure that the families will appreciate it. Lets them know that there are many of us out here that grieve with them.

I guess the only criteria is I tried to pick the most active members, but I'll add anyone who wants to be on it. I'll include you and GeeDee and update Marcel's sig so no problem there.

Thanks for reminding me of it Chris. I had forgotten about it so I'm glad to update it. I should have it ready in an hour or so.

So what's the plan? Someone is going to e-mail this picture to the family of Richard and Neil?

Btw there are a few siggies on that card that I didn't see for a while:
- Heinz
- Aussie
- Wilbur
- Maestro
- Bf109g
- Hunter
- Dan
- Cyrus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back