Names for cards

Heinz - last activity 11-24-2012
Aussie - last activity 04-18-2010
Wilbur - last activity 05-31-2011
Maestro - last activity 02-29-2012
Bf109g - last activity 06-04-2008
Hunter - last activity 07-13-2010
Dan - 09-01-2012
- Cyrus
 
Heinz and Maestro should stay, but I can remove the others since it's been so long since their last visit. Any suggestions on who to replace them with?
 
Michael Maltby
N4268djO900DejKii....arrgghh, Bill!


I don't think Looma has been on in awhile either...
 
N4268djO900DejKii....arrgghh, Bill!

hahahahaha. Bill is on there, bottom right under Comiso's shark
 
I really would like your options on this card as it's from us all. You like the new format???? Suggested changes???? I just thought the other one was a little "cold" feeling. Not sure if I like the brick background so what do you think?
 

Attachments

  • get well soon-a.jpg
    get well soon-a.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 267
Yep, clouds, and send it. It expresses all our sentiments. The sooner the better.
 
I like the top one Njaco.

Geo
 
Great suggestions and here it is. Except for adding names, which I'm happy to do, I'm done with it.
 

Attachments

  • sympathy2.jpg
    sympathy2.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 252

Users who are viewing this thread

Back