Need computer help sending pictures on email

meatloaf109

1st Lieutenant
6,731
325
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Location
north carolina
I need to send a couple of headshots to a prospective employer and I cannot figure out how to do it. We got the pictures taken on a web cam, and I have the email address but can't get the one on the other.
 
Save the photos on your hard drive or memory stick.
On your email there should be a paperclip sign for 'attach'..click on the clip and follow the promps on your computer screen.
Does that make any sense?
If not email me
 
Thanks John, it did and does.
Don't know why I can't remember stuff like that, I'm sure that I did it once apon a time.
But anyways, I sent my incredibly good looking picture to the prospective employer and got a very nice responce.
Thanks again!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back