Neil Peart's (Canadian band, Rush) Drum Kit

fubar57

General
37,477
27,229
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Location
The Jungles of Canada
Just thought this was an impressive overhead view.

aerial view of Neil Peart's (Rock group Rush) drum set.JPG


Geo
 
A 3 man band needs to be efficient.
 
Not a bad lyricist either.
 
Completely agree. Best ever and a good song writer.
 
Big influence on my drumming. Yeah I can play YYZ and so can some 14 year olds, like my cousin. However, trying to play La Villa Strangiato took me months. It's been so long I can only do so much of it cleanly. Any pro drummer you ask will tell you he is the shiznatz... His lyrics are legendary and profound in many ways.
Now check out Terry Bozzio's kit... Then listen to him master it. Met him a few times and he played at my kids high school. My son and daughter played in drumline and helped him break down his old kit 11 or so years ago. I sat behind it and was in glory...whoa! His latest rig is of the chain.

Stan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back