Never Grab the Third Wire...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Indian railways generally run on 25kv AC people who touch the catenary loose their hands if they are very lucky or normally as in this case the body burns from the inside out. I have seen a few in my time, one guy glowed as he cooked on the overheads the first jolt obviously killed him stone dead and blew the breakers but the normal procedure at the control centers is to try and re instate them which lit him up like that French guy in The Green Mile except this time it included smelly vision

Oh, poor Uncle Smokey.

Looks to be barefooted and probably well grounded to the metal top of the railcar. Looks like the current went right through him from hand through his heart and then down the legs. Don't think the poor soul felt much pain.

:shock: Holy Sh!t.....well I guess he won't do that again.....not in this life anyway...
Perhaps his next tour will be in the form of a lightbulb?

Obviously a lightbulb doesn't have to do any thinking, which this clown already seemed to have a handle on...and well, the other part...about making light? Well, he seemed to have that part pretty well figured out too...

Perhaps his next tour will be in the form of a lightbulb?

Obviously a lightbulb doesn't have to do any thinking, which this clown already seemed to have a handle on...and well, the other part...about making light? Well, he seemed to have that part pretty well figured out too...

Yeah, but lightbulbs are pretty bright...

*hides from various organic foods being thrown at him*

Ok I knew that train cables had a lot power in them, but that just looked unreal! The guy turned into a freakin fireball!

One thing is for sure... He's done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back