New bin Laden tape warns of more U.S. attacks (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, the Chief Excecutive of CNN and Osama Bin Laden can both suck my ass hairs. It wouldn't be that bad for Bin Laden, after all it'd just be like kissing one of his lovers - fuckin' shit breath, and furry faced.

I don't know how they kiss each other ... I mean, seriously, it must be just like kissing ass, except they don't wipe their mouths after they spew shit from it.

102first_hussars said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
It is not that, they show what the average person wants to see P38. They show what is going to make them money.

At least its an independent network, the news that the CBC gives Canadians is all supervised by the government.
yeah right do you ever confirm what you say or just babble all the time :rolleyes: our news aint bad its better then CNN but not up to BBC standards

CBC is alright more nationally (local stuff) good investigative shows The BBC reigns supreme on international stuff . In Canada we don't get CNN international we get the domestic crap

pbfoot said:
102first_hussars said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
It is not that, they show what the average person wants to see P38. They show what is going to make them money.

At least its an independent network, the news that the CBC gives Canadians is all supervised by the government.
yeah right do you ever confirm what you say or just babble all the time :rolleyes: our news aint bad its better then CNN but not up to BBC standards

Well I was just giving a Vague input on it buddy, CBC its pretty much depended upon government funding in order to compete with other stations like Global,NBC and ABC.

I guess you've never been up north where in some places that is the only source for news and information and isn't Don Cherry an employee of the CBC or is he a commie?

pbfoot said:
I guess you've never been up north where in some places that is the only source for news and information and isn't Don Cherry an employee of the CBC or is he a commie?
CBC has one of the better news networks I've seen, though the BBC is definitely a good one too. CNN seems to often be the first to report on major events, but they're way too sensationalist and make every other story into a major scoop, regardless of how trivial. I'm not an advocate of inventing news or putting spins on stories.

the towel on the head has got to go though .......... sad, the guys never seem to use them as they always appear quite filthy in the videos. maybe it's like a security blanket ... ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back