New guy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I enjoyed it too. I would like to go back and look at things more closely, as I had the wify and little girl with me. And they arnt into it, well the wify isnt. Im still trying to get the little girl intrested into warbirds :lol:

-cut-
Yep, all is well with the safety and legalities. The piece would be used simply as a cowl to go where the passenger seat was, a solo tail of sorts. That helmet is great!

The bike isn't much to look at in it's current state, as I just decided to go ahead with this idea. However, here is a starting pic, and i can post more as work progresses. :)

-cut

Cool! ;)
I'm looking forward to see more of your bike work once you get going, as I'm dying to get my hands on/in anything mechanical. :lol:
Y'know, you can prolly get someone who's good with an airbrush to repaint your helmet into the kind of pattern you would like it to be, I've considered that myself.
It could be kind of cool to make it match the bike once you've finished the rebuild. ;)

I wouldnt mind to get my hands on that 109 helmet. Very nice pictures BikerBabe!-cut-

Hi Beaup. ;)

Me neither, it could be cool to have.
I think those pics surfaced during one of my Google-searches on a certain german general, and I've saved the link ever since. :lol:

Last edited:
G'day welcome mate.

Looks a veery cool project! Bloody quick too! Nice change from the street fighter/naked machines getting around. Good luck with it.

I've helped my old man build 2 classic bikes up. He's ridden for about 40odd years, I'm about to get one myself.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Welcome to the family mate! Cafe racer, eh? BSA, Norton, AJS, Triumph? 8)

You missed Triton (a hybrid yes but the ultimate cafe racer) , Matchless, Vincent, Brough Superior, Scott, Royal Enfield, Sunbeam, Ariel, Excelsior, Rudge, Velocette, Douglas, Francis Barnett,

just to name a few Jan :lol:

Sure as h*ll look the part mate! This is what I'd like to have under the x-mas tree! :oops:

Attachments

• AJS-7R-1948A.jpg
    AJS-7R-1948A.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 50
  • norton_1962_manx_500.jpg
    norton_1962_manx_500.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back