New Jersey Police are a bunch of miseries

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And if that ain't bad enough, the taxes in New Jersey are some of the highest in the country.

Up tight and expensive, reminds me of some women I knew!

funny stuff. we pay high taxes and insane local property taxes aswell. be our saleries are the highest in the nation. we have the worst city (camden) and the richest (Alpine). whats not to like. my neighbors bitch all the time because of all my cars and stuff. i love it here . we also have the best beaches .

Nice, we can't let our children see a nice replica in snow of a famous piece of art, but no problem letting them watch people get murdered on TV. WTF are wrong with people..........

Well.........

Attachments

• Sexism.jpg
    Sexism.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 190
Nice, we can't let our children see a nice replica in snow of a famous piece of art, but no problem letting them watch people get murdered on TV. WTF are wrong with people..........

You know, I had about the same thought back in high school... Why is "Saving Private Ryan" rated "13+" (in French, at least) while "The Crazy Horse Show" is rated "18+" ?

In what way seeing tons of guys getting shot/blown to pieces is better than watching a dozen of cute girls dancing half-naked ?

Well, thats New Jersey! Back in the early '90s, the State put out a little handbook map of the state with a nice little pic of a snowman on the cover. It was recalled quickly when someone pointed out that the 'male' snowan was fairly obvious. I have a copy of the book which I got at a State Fair and may donate it to the New Jersey museum someday!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back