New member introduction

war eagle

Airman
21
0
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Location
Cannock,WEST MIDLANDS
Hello everyone this is war eagle signing in to all things ww2 aviation i look forward to our future chats.
 
Sorry mate, usually list go down the way, nice try though! :lol:
 
c0140.gif


G'day Mr War Eagle, welcome and nice to have you join us but watch out for that Lucky!!
 
Hours of informative fun await you war eagle. Watch out for the knowledge level - it's uber high.
 
Welcome from a bit further north of you - and I might be one of the ones Lucky warned about ..... but then, he hasn't had his medication yet, so he won't know what's what !!!
 
Welcome aboard, war eagle
 
Welcome to the forum from across the Pond. If Lucky tells you that the price of admission is a case of Guinness, just throw a Pez dispenser his way and all will be good. :)
 
Hello all. My real name is Tom and I like WW2 ariel combat games, and develop skins to go on planes. I hope to chat with you all and get to know you.
 
[SC] Arachnicus;894657 said:
Hello all. My real name is Tom and I like WW2 ariel combat games, and develop skins to go on planes. I hope to chat with you all and get to know you.


Yep sure is.... But it would be nice to introduce yourself in a separate thread than used somebody's one.
Anyway , welcome [SC] Arachnicus.
 
Last edited:
Yep sure is.... But it would be nice to introduce yourself in a separate thread than used somebody's one.
Anyway , welcome [SC] Arachnicus.

I'm not really sure why you are including me here (don't get me wrong, its always nice to be included, :confused: )...because my comment was directed at "war eagle" (maybe I should have read more of the thread). But, I might as well offer a greeting to [SC] Arachnicus too... Hello [SC] Archnicus, I actually have relatives peppered all around Southern Ohio...from Cincinnati to Portsmouth. Welcome aboard.


:eating:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back