I am a medium bomber guy. May I ask what you are planing for the B25? I would guess the Air Apaches. I would like to suggest one of the 13th AF's birds. They do not get much press. I enjoy looking at your work. If I ever find a house, I will order one.
Regarding the B-25 piece in the works: I've got five aircraft on a Port Morseby taxiway from the front, with the lead aircraft veering slightly to its left. Challenging environment - early morning, sunrise just after a heavy thunderstorm (normal for New Guinea). Wet ground (some heavily distorted reflections of the aircraft). Sun-lit thunderheads in the background. Lots of water in the air - lit by landing lights on.
Coles, you have some awesome artwork! Your perspective is great! I just told my pre-wife that for X-mas I want the Galland aurographed Emil! Great stuff!
Greetings from the Philippines Ron! In fact I've seen your work before while I was researching some aviation artists on the net and I really like your "Moonlight Sortie", looks very realistic.
Hello, ColesAircraft.
Frankly, I am surprised we have received such an able, famous and much talented artist like you here!
Your artworks are competitive to those of Norman Rockwell whom I respect. It's a big honor and I hope this is not a dream. Yes, OK, I am waking up.