new siggy (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

With enough practice you'll get there eventually :D

And a bigger salary, just found out that Photoshop is about 10 times more expensive than Paintshop Pro. With Paintshop I have 80% of the Photoshop features for 10% of the price, but it'll never by a winner though.

why dont you use GNU software ? like the GIMP, wich is a GNU very similar to photoshop or paintshop, but its free to download, open source and safe. based on the GTK visual programming and also theres a compatible with linux.

the effects you can make on gimp are really awesome.

;)

I use Photo Plus 6 for my messing around. Once you work out some functions its quite handy. However photoshop and paintshot pro are of course much better.

Jug thats what I use, GIMP, cheap as I am. :)

and Wurger, I finally found a way to get some great fonts! I can create them in Paint and save as a .jpg and then modify in GIMP. I'm getting there!! :)

Sure!

First I open Paint program that comes with every Bill Gates computer. Create a font and save as a .jpg. The block or CK fonts are good because they have two elements to the font.

Then open GIMP and open the font.jpg and add color or a pattern. I used a pattern on the second example to fill the font.

Then using the brush or paint bucket tool I changed the color of the outline. The third pic is the final I used for the Get Lucky thread I started.

It took alittle thinking outside the box. :)

You can also make one font a light grey or dark color. Paste into layer. Then make an exact same font with a different color and off-set over the first layered font to create a shadow effect.

Attachments

• LUCKYFONT03.jpg
    LUCKYFONT03.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Luckyfont04.jpg
    Luckyfont04.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 101
  • luckyfont05.jpg
    luckyfont05.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 101
njaco is a smart guy, he uses a GNU software, best things of life are free ! he took off my human dignity, but i cant deny he is THE real artist.

you right njaco gnu is tha best !

Here you are the winter ones....

Attachments

• scootie1b1.jpg
    scootie1b1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 179
  • scootie1b.jpg
    scootie1b.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 159
  • scootie1a1.jpg
    scootie1a1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 152