Newbie here. Greetings!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

cbrain

Recruit
Dec 16, 2008
Greetings to everyone.

I was googling for some references for a plastic model kit I'm planning to build and chanced upon this great website. Normally, I build model cars but I was given a Ju87 G-2 Kanonenvogel last week during our modeling club's Christmas party and decided to build it next.

I like to know more about subjects that I build before starting on them and since I also have a pending Bf109-g Messerchmitt kit to build, I decided to learn more about WW2 German aircrafts in general as well.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learn and mingle with people who are also into the subject. :D

BTW, if anybody's interested.... our club's website is: IPMS PHILIPPINES

Thanks.

Welcome to the site. I don't think you'll have any problem finding people here with knowledge about the aircraft of the Luftwaffe. There are probably people here who know every serial number for every '109 built, by heart.

Venganza

Welcome mate!

Your 109G would fit in well with our 'Reich Defenders' group build we've got planned (see 'group build' thread)... interested?

Evan

Hi, and welcome from England. You'll find what you want, and fit in well here! Have a squint at the modelling section, you're in good company.
Terry.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

I see that the group build is planned to start on January. I'll see if I can finish my kanonenvogel during the holidays so I can start in time with the rest of the modelers here for the Bf109.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back