Newbie to this site

Les Moore

Recruit
2
0
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Location
Fairview, Pa
This site comes highly recommended, so I thought I'd give it a try...so far so good.
I build 1/72 a/c mostly and have recently started building jets. I used to limit my modeling to WW1 and WW2 with a smattering of Viet Nam War era Naval a/c.

Good to be here...I look forward to making friends.
 
c0140.gif


G'day to you Les, a big warm welcome from the land of Oz, look forward to seeing some of your builds.
 
welcome Les
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to the forum Les!:thumbleft:
 
Welcome to the forum. 8)


Wheels
 
During the ENTIRE week, H*ll's Bells, I only get everyother weekend. But nay the less be welcome to our slightly dysfunctional family. I once recomended a flight off the roof wearing a towel cape to an old friend.
1/72 you have good eyes, I'm more for 1/48 to 1/32
 
Last edited:
From another "junior", a big 'ol howdy!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back