Newspaper Misprint

muller

Tech Sergeant
1,511
0
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Location
Hibernia
I want to move to Belmullet!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!

My favourite was when Ian Thorpe announced his first retirement from Swimming.. the paper here read "Thorpe tosses in towel".

I think the journo's were just looking to use Ian Thorpe and Tosser in the same sentence, but figured if he's retiring it might have been their last chance! :lol:
 
LMAO :lol:
 
:lol: ..Like a headstone I saw in a book once with the epitaph '"In memory of (...) who was drowned in the river of Leith, by a few affectionate friends" ...
 
Just come see the secretary to get your prize, A4K! Unless Lucky beat ya there...

FatBitch2.jpg
 
That is just so bad guys...! (anyone seen Lucky ?) :lol:
 
I was excited up until the secretary pic. I think I'll stay in SC.
 
So I found the Ian thorpe one...

thorpedoheadline.jpg


And some more gold in the process...

"A poll conducted by The Sun concerning the merits of two football goalkeepers (David Seamen ?? Flowers) gave rise to the headline "9 out of 10 women prefer Flower's to Seamen". "

76700691_3a16f27f88.jpg

_38993885_sunheadline203.jpg

gotcha316.jpg

himicide_victims_rarely_talk.jpg

post.jpg
 
tofunny.gif
 
:evil4:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back