Next D-day GB project....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Now, as the Typhoon is getting closer to what I can do before I have the right propeller and codes, I've been thinking what to do next in this GB.
So far I have Lt Luckman's 388 FS/356 FG P-47D 'Lucky's Lady/Moonbeam McSwine' if I can find one with the correct tail and a Spitfire from the No. 331 Squadron flown by Lt Tage Valdemar Ståhlenberg in and around the 6th of June '44. This would be a Mk. IXB or C I think, the problem is though to try to figure out more about him, or at least a possible machine, he flew 127 missions with this squadron it seems....
But, as you all know by know, something else will most likely pop in my head to add to this list! :oops: :lol:

Edit: Forgot to add this P-47D, 226932 D3-H 397 FS/368 FG Maj R Hendricks 'KwitcherBitchin'...... :oops:

Last edited:
Ah, so a special tube from each barrel, up through the wing, and into the cockpit! Should be easy enough to scratch-build.....

I'm on my way to the 'States. If the mud there is like Guinness, it must be a wonderful place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back