NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills finally won
Anyone heard the rumour about the Bills moving to and changing name from Buffalo to Niagara ,

Can you believe this ****! The 49ers had 3 touchdowns and an interception brought back because of penalties!

I love Troy Smith though! Just came back from 3rd and 32 and a 4 and 18 and threw a TD to Crabtree to put the Niners up!

Right now he is 17 of 28 for 356 yards and a TD. And guess what Alex Smith? Troy has not thrown an interception!

Last edited:
Hell Yeah 49ers!!!! Hell Yeah Troy Smith!!!!

23-20 49ers in Overtime!!!!

If they do not keep Troy at QB and put Alex on the bench I am going to go ballistic!

Great news! Kept watch over the 49ers games through updates! Actually got to watch a few minutes of the game when the Cowboys/Giants game had a power outage at the stadium. I was hoping Fox would stay with the 49ers game as it was a better game at that time than the Cowboys and Giants.

Glad someone has a team worth watching. Vikings are anemic, pass rush is abysmal, secondary is absolutely terrible. No deep threat at receiver, Peterson is having a great year despite that, but just imagine how much better he would be doing if there was any kind of respect to the Vikings receiving core.
Childress has to go at the end of the season, if not the Vikings are going to loose a lost of fans next year (providing there is even a season). I think he has lost credibility with his players.
Watch next weekends Packers/Vikings game at the Metrodome. There are usually a fair amount of Packers fans at that game, but I bet this year there will be more Packer backers than Vikings fans. Go Minnesota Wild!!!

When I shut the game off and went to bed, the Eagles had just scored on a interception return, and the score was 58-21 I believe. Wow, Eagles looked impressive. Vick looked deadly accurate.

Last Week: 8-6
Overall: 75-52

This weeks Picks:

Chicago Bears 24-21 Miami Dolphins
Baltimore Ravens 34-10 Carolina Panthers
Cincinnati Bengals 27-6 Buffalo Bills
Dallas Cowboys 21-20 Detroit Lions
Jacksonville Jaguars 27-21 Cleveland Browns
Kansas City Chiefs 22-14 Arizona Cardinals
Green Bay Packers 27-13 Minnesota Vikings
New York Jets 25-19 Houston Texans
Pittsburgh Steelers 27-20 Oakland Raiders