NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy ****! We got blanked 21-0 at home. Offensive line sucked the whole damn night, Smith was under pressure the whole time and was sacked 6 times. Coaching was so unimaginative. No down field throws, no trick plays, just predictable up the middle runs and short passes...

We deserved the loss.

Buck, the Vikings need to tar and feather that worthless jack turd of a coach. No need in waiting til the end of season.

Yeah, I'm not a Childress fan, but he's not the only issue I'm afraid.
Injuries certainly have not helped this team. A horrendous defensive secondary, a d-line that looks good one minute and awful the next.
A pourous o-line and a Quarterback that skipped training camp and most of the pre-season. Favre got away with it last year, but this year he looks terrible, an ever changing lineup of receivers doesn't help either, but he missed numerous wide open receivers the last couple games.

Well, at least they should get a pretty good draft choice next year, maybe pick up a decent quarterback!

Last edited:
Just heard on the radio that Brad "Colonel Klink" Childress was just let go by the Vikings. Let's hope Leslie Frazier can do better and come up with a more imaginative offensive scheme.

Last edited:
That's all true, at least they have a valid excuse. The Cownuggets just quit on their coach and I'm convinced that Jason "Red Jesus" Garrett was calling stupid plays to make Wade look bad. Weird how all the play calling instantly got better!

I am sorry to say I am starting to agree on replacing Singletary. Although I love the attitude he brought to the team, the results have been disappointing so far.

Couple days late but....

Eagles are in first!!!! I think we can win out the rest of the schedule with maybe one loss and take the division.

Weird how Childress was so succssfull in Philly.

Hate to say it cause I like Singletary, but he may have to go.

Talking about dumping coaches I'm starting to feel the same way with McDaniels, what a fubar season......

I think the Eagles,Falcons and maybe maybe Jetsare looking good provided no injuries occur between now and the end of the season.

Q: Why did the Minnesota Vikings fire Coach Brad Childress?

A: Because 9 out of 10 Minnesotans prefer thier canned Chilly!!!

I suspect the Vikings will not do much better under Leslie Frasier this year, but hopefully if he is around next year he will make things a little more aggresive on the defensive side of the ball, providing they can get healthy and maybe pick up a decent cover man in the off season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back