NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win last night! Gave the Cards a beating!

Unfortunately Frank Gore is out for the rest of the season with a cracked hip. Good thing we did sign Westbrook. I feel really bad for Gore though. He is such a great player with lots of heart.

A broken hip could be a career ender, but lets hope not. Gore is quite a talent.

Steelers keep rolling, but only barely. They better wake the hell up. Sliding by isn't going to work in January.

A broken hip could be a career ender, but lets hope not. Gore is quite a talent.

Steelers keep rolling, but only barely. They better wake the hell up. Sliding by isn't going to work in January.

They are saying it is not a fully broken hip, but just a crack. He is expected to make a full recovery and be available for 2011.

Jets Patriots game...

Gonna be a tough one since its up in Foxboro. Jets have to work out some coverage issues since Revis (Held Owens to 3 catches for 17 yards) might have to be put on Wes Welker who is a slot receiver and Revis doesn't have much experience there.

Last Week: 11-5
Overall: 98-61

This Week:

Philadelphia Eagles 27-15 Houston Texans
New Orleans 24-17 Cincinnati Bengals
Chicago Bears 33-14 Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers 33-21 San Francisco 49ers
Kansas City Chiefs 27-21 Denver Broncos
Miami Dolphins 17-14 Cleveland Browns
Minnesota Vikings 23-19 Buffalo Bills
New York Giants 23-20 Washington Redskins
Jacksonville Jaguars 17-14 Tennessee Titans
San Diego Chargers 27-21 Oakland Raiders
St Louis Rams 23-10 Arizona Cardinals
Indianapolis Colts 33-24 Dallas Cowboys
Seattle Seahawks 17-9 Carolina Panthers
Atlanta Falcons 23-17 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Baltimore Ravens 17-14 Pittsburgh Steelers
New England Patriots 23-20 New York Jets (OT) - Just a feeling. I hope the Jets win, but it is just a feeling.

Man, I'm bent about the scheduling for the NFL. The Birds play tonight and this is the 3rd 8:30 start for them in the last 4 weeks. JEEEEEEZ! I never get to see the ends of the games. It really sucks. I get a half of football and then I go to bed. On Sunday, I get the whole game! On top of that, the Eagles are going to play 4 games in 18 days. That is sometimes enough to wreck a team!

The birds have another 8:30 game in ten days. Against Dallas, another game I won't see the end of!

Jets leading punt returner and top saftey Jim Leonhard is out with a 'serious' leg injury at practice. They're going to have to start the rookie Brodney Pool at safety...

I don't want to hear **** about times. I have a 6 hour time difference.

The 1 PM games come on at 1900, the 4 PM games come on at 2200 and the 8:30 PM games come on at 0230 in the morning!!!

Last week when I watched the 49ers beat Arizona, I got up at 0230 in the morning and did not go to bed before going to work! :lol:

Fortunately tonight I can watch the 49ers play and go to to bed at a decent hour.

Why do the 49ers even have a secondary? They don't ever show up and play. If I was an opposing team, I would never run the ball against the 49ers. Just throw all game long. You will complete all long passes against the 49ers!

Damn I am tired of watching my team lose! I say get rid of all the coaches and all the players minus Davis, Crabtree, Gore, Westbrook and Willis. Start from scratch. We suck!

My Steelers pulled out a close one and are now in 1st place.

......and keep on winning you stupid Cowpaddies. Get a worse draft pick when you could have been in line for the 2nd or 3rd pick in the draft.

Ought to be a great game tonight between the Jets and Patriots.

I don't want to hear **** about times. I have a 6 hour time difference.

The 1 PM games come on at 1900, the 4 PM games come on at 2200 and the 8:30 PM games come on at 0230 in the morning!!!

Last week when I watched the 49ers beat Arizona, I got up at 0230 in the morning and did not go to bed before going to work! :lol:

Fortunately tonight I can watch the 49ers play and go to to bed at a decent hour.

Why don't you just Tivo it? I do that over here and start watching it an hour later. Skip the truck and beer commercials. Nothing but game.

McDaniels is gone at the Broncos. It will be a long hard pull for them to get back to being relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back