NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard that Brett Favre and Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings both retired!!!! Word is they are going to open a Bakery that specializes in Turnovers!!!

ROTFLMAO

There are now only 4 franchises that have NOT made it to the super bowl: Detroit, Cleveland, Houston and Jacksonville. Don't hold your breath on any of them.

Last edited:
I just heard that Brett Favre and Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings both retired!!!! Word is they are going to open a Bakery that specializes in Turnovers!!!

Oh, I deserve whatever comes to me for that one;)

Vikes need some serious help at the offensive line position. Adrian Peterson needs to figure out how to pass block for te times he is not carrying the ball. Oh yes, he needs to learn to hold onto the ball as well.

Buck, thats priceless!!!!!! :):):) BTW, anybody see the Farve Superbowl commercial?

I really think McNabb and Vick will both be gone. Thats how they do it in Philly. No sentimentallity here - all business. Kolb will start and Mcnabb will probably go to AZ as he lives there already and has a summer training camp.

A legitimate edge pass rusher.

A big time wide receiver

A solid Safety

Think that the QB will be just fine.

TO

I suspect that about sums it up, TO. With that defense, they don't need to score 50 a game. For their sake, I hope that Sanchez wasn't flash-in-the-pan this year.

ROTFLMAO

There are now only 4 franchises that have NOT made it to the super bowl: Detroit, Cleveland, Houston and Jacksonville. Don't hold your breath on any of them.

Indeed, K. But Houston and Jacksonville at least have an excuse being young franchises. Still, people said the Red Sox would never win a Series....

Of the four, Houston is the closest. One more receiver and a little secondary help and they should field a nice team. An extra running back wouldn't hurt either

I suspect that about sums it up, TO. With that defense, they don't need to score 50 a game. For their sake, I hope that Sanchez wasn't flash-in-the-pan this year.

Sanchez is only the 2nd rookie QB to win two road playoff games (Joe Flacco in 2008 being the other). He also played very well in the AFC Championship Game. I think he's gonna be a good one, but we'll see.

TO

Indeed, K. But Houston and Jacksonville at least have an excuse being young franchises. Still, people said the Red Sox would never win a Series....

True and the Liions can always blame Matt Millen. :lol: Cleveland is the surprising one to me given the age of the franchise - even before they got their replacement franchise when Mo .... can't even say his name .... boogied off to Baltimore.

Latest NFL news:

Chargers release Tomlinson.
Chargers bid farewell to L.T., who says he's not done playing yet

Patriots use franchise tag on NT Wilfork.
Patriots use franchise tag on NT Wilfork, say they want longer deal

Saints do not designate Darren Sharper as Franchise Player.
Saints decide not to use $6.455M franchise tag on safety Sharper

No surprise on Tomlinson. The pundits have been talking about it for a long time. I hope he ends up where he can win a ring.

Yeah it was a given that Tomlinson was going to be released. He was making too much money than San Diego could afford at the moment and his numbers were dropping.

He still has something left in him though, I hope he gets with a good team that gives him a shot at the Super Bowl.

I think he is at the end of his career, but he could still help out a team in need of 2nd Back. I think he would still fit in fine with a 2 back system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back