NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Brown has a bit of a problem with dropping balls now and again. Just as well he is traded.

The Birds are going to get rid of one of their QBs. It won't be Kolb. McNabb is possible, Vick is probable. Three QBs is 1 too many. Especially with the problems they have on Defense and the need for a decent LB.

Going to be interesting to watch that one play out.

Reggie Brown has a bit of a problem with dropping balls now and again. Just as well he is traded.

The Birds are going to get rid of one of their QBs. It won't be Kolb. McNabb is possible, Vick is probable. Three QBs is 1 too many. Especially with the problems they have on Defense and the need for a decent LB.

Going to be interesting to watch that one play out.

3 QBs us the average number of QBs on any team. The problem is not them having 3 QBs, the problem is that they all want to start. McNabb is not going to sit and Vick does not want to either. Someone is going to have to go, but the Eagles will have at least 3 QBs on the team when the season starts.

Rumors have it that McNabb might try and go to Arizona because he owns a home there.

3 QBs us the average number of QBs on any team. The problem is not them having 3 QBs, the problem is that they all want to start. McNabb is not going to sit and Vick does not want to either. Someone is going to have to go, but the Eagles will have at least 3 QBs on the team when the season starts.

Rumors have it that McNabb might try and go to Arizona because he owns a home there.

Agreed. Three is the number. You can survive with two, and the third usually gets dumped at times during the season to make room for some need.

With Boldin wanting out, Brown being traded, AZs QB retiring and McNabb being on the edge, it's a good question if he's going to the Cardinals. Rumor around here is Reid is the only guy who wants him to stay. But he has enough power to make it happen.

I wouldn't mind seeing McNabb go to AZ, Boldin and a 3rd round pick in return. Vick does another year as a backup and Kobb becomes the starter.

McNabb is a good QB, but he's done as much as he can here. His numbers are good BUT, he can't win the big game or make a short pass.

Time to move on.

Agreed. Three is the number. You can survive with two, and the third usually gets dumped at times during the season to make room for some need.

With Boldin wanting out, Brown being traded, AZs QB retiring and McNabb being on the edge, it's a good question if he's going to the Cardinals. Rumor around here is Reid is the only guy who wants him to stay. But he has enough power to make it happen.

I wouldn't mind seeing McNabb go to AZ, Boldin and a 3rd round pick in return. Vick does another year as a backup and Kobb becomes the starter.

McNabb is a good QB, but he's done as much as he can here. His numbers are good BUT, he can't win the big game or make a short pass.

Time to move on.

Boldin is already gone. He was traded to the Ravens last week.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/03/05/cardinals-pull-trigger-deal-boldin-to-ravens/

Latest news...

Arnaz Battle signs with Pittsburgh
Randle El, Clark return to Steelers, who add veterans Battle, Allen

Seneca Wallace is traded to the Cleveland Browns
Wallace, Holmgren reunited after Browns acquire QB in trade

Battle was a no brainer for me. The 49ers no longer needed him, not with the young talented receiving corps that they now have.

Wallace is a bit surprising to me though. What are the Seahawks going to do when Hasselbeck goes down with an injury again? Wallace was a good backup for them, and had the potential to be a starter and win games. I don't wish injuries upon any player but Hasselbeck has a history of never making a full season.

Well Colonel Klink/Mr. Noodle a.k.a Brad Childress has finally seen the light and signed a kicker that can put the ball in the end zone a little more consistantly. Maybe now the special teams can stop a guy before he gets out to the 30-40 yard line on kick offs?

Last edited:
Latest news...

Arnaz Battle signs with Pittsburgh
Randle El, Clark return to Steelers, who add veterans Battle, Allen

Seneca Wallace is traded to the Cleveland Browns
Wallace, Holmgren reunited after Browns acquire QB in trade

Battle was a no brainer for me. The 49ers no longer needed him, not with the young talented receiving corps that they now have.

Wallace is a bit surprising to me though. What are the Seahawks going to do when Hasselbeck goes down with an injury again? Wallace was a good backup for them, and had the potential to be a starter and win games. I don't wish injuries upon any player but Hasselbeck has a history of never making a full season.

They tell me that Jake Delhomme is available!
;)

But the Eagles AREN"T rebuilding.

McNabb is gone.
Westbrook is gone.
Sheldon Brown is gone.
Chris Gocong is gone.
Shawn Andrews is gone.

Nope, they're not rebuilding.

But why trade McNabb to a division riaval??????? Uuughhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back