NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win last night! Gave the Cards a beating!

Unfortunately Frank Gore is out for the rest of the season with a cracked hip. Good thing we did sign Westbrook. I feel really bad for Gore though. He is such a great player with lots of heart.

A broken hip could be a career ender, but lets hope not. Gore is quite a talent.

Steelers keep rolling, but only barely. They better wake the hell up. Sliding by isn't going to work in January.

A broken hip could be a career ender, but lets hope not. Gore is quite a talent.

Steelers keep rolling, but only barely. They better wake the hell up. Sliding by isn't going to work in January.

They are saying it is not a fully broken hip, but just a crack. He is expected to make a full recovery and be available for 2011.

Jets Patriots game...

Gonna be a tough one since its up in Foxboro. Jets have to work out some coverage issues since Revis (Held Owens to 3 catches for 17 yards) might have to be put on Wes Welker who is a slot receiver and Revis doesn't have much experience there.

Last Week: 11-5
Overall: 98-61

This Week:

Philadelphia Eagles 27-15 Houston Texans
New Orleans 24-17 Cincinnati Bengals
Chicago Bears 33-14 Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers 33-21 San Francisco 49ers
Kansas City Chiefs 27-21 Denver Broncos
Miami Dolphins 17-14 Cleveland Browns
Minnesota Vikings 23-19 Buffalo Bills
New York Giants 23-20 Washington Redskins
Jacksonville Jaguars 17-14 Tennessee Titans
San Diego Chargers 27-21 Oakland Raiders
St Louis Rams 23-10 Arizona Cardinals
Indianapolis Colts 33-24 Dallas Cowboys
Seattle Seahawks 17-9 Carolina Panthers
Atlanta Falcons 23-17 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Baltimore Ravens 17-14 Pittsburgh Steelers
New England Patriots 23-20 New York Jets (OT) - Just a feeling. I hope the Jets win, but it is just a feeling.

Man, I'm bent about the scheduling for the NFL. The Birds play tonight and this is the 3rd 8:30 start for them in the last 4 weeks. JEEEEEEZ! I never get to see the ends of the games. It really sucks. I get a half of football and then I go to bed. On Sunday, I get the whole game! On top of that, the Eagles are going to play 4 games in 18 days. That is sometimes enough to wreck a team!

The birds have another 8:30 game in ten days. Against Dallas, another game I won't see the end of!

Jets leading punt returner and top saftey Jim Leonhard is out with a 'serious' leg injury at practice. They're going to have to start the rookie Brodney Pool at safety...

I don't want to hear **** about times. I have a 6 hour time difference.

The 1 PM games come on at 1900, the 4 PM games come on at 2200 and the 8:30 PM games come on at 0230 in the morning!!!

Last week when I watched the 49ers beat Arizona, I got up at 0230 in the morning and did not go to bed before going to work!

Fortunately tonight I can watch the 49ers play and go to to bed at a decent hour.

Why do the 49ers even have a secondary? They don't ever show up and play. If I was an opposing team, I would never run the ball against the 49ers. Just throw all game long. You will complete all long passes against the 49ers!

Damn I am tired of watching my team lose! I say get rid of all the coaches and all the players minus Davis, Crabtree, Gore, Westbrook and Willis. Start from scratch. We suck!

My Steelers pulled out a close one and are now in 1st place.

......and keep on winning you stupid Cowpaddies. Get a worse draft pick when you could have been in line for the 2nd or 3rd pick in the draft.

Ought to be a great game tonight between the Jets and Patriots.

Why don't you just Tivo it? I do that over here and start watching it an hour later. Skip the truck and beer commercials. Nothing but game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread