NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Denver Donkeys are now the official butt wipes of the NFL, how low can one go,gripes.................

What about that ******* coach (can't remember his name) from the Jets who tripped a Miami Player? I am disliking the Jets more and more every day.

I did not see that Chris but I think the Pats let some air out of the balloon last week.I think with the Steelers coming up next week I see the Jets going from W/C to in the hunt.The Saints looked OK yesterday they go flat at times in the game?It's going to be the Falcons,the Falcons,the Falcons

Oh yeah what about the whoop'in the Pats gave the Bears?Damn!The Pats and the Eagles with Vick's abilities look to be hitt'in on all eight.And when Vick showed up the city hated him

Last edited:
Free General Admission tickets to the Giants-ViQueens game tonight for anyone near Detroit or willing to face the gun fire to travel to Detroit and watcha NFL game for free.

What about that ******* coach (can't remember his name) from the Jets who tripped a Miami Player? I am disliking the Jets more and more every day.

Jets strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi.

I've been watching the NFL since 1960; never have seen anything like it. As a Jet fan, it just added to the embarrassment of yesterday's disgraceful performance.

BTW, he should be fired!

TO

Well first about the issue

Its a disgrace to the team and should be fired. ( ithink he was and fined 25k)

Second..

I think the team could care less about it since hes the 'strength' coach its not what people think of the team its how they play...

Channing Crowder the Miami linebacker called the Jets cheaters... im surprised that SOB knew that word....

Hopefully the Jets get the hell back on track and Sanchez goes back to how he started the year.

Last edited:
well if everyone will insist were cheaters i'd love one game....just one I don't care if we lose every game the rest of this year where we play 60 minutes of good football

Sort of like the last 10 minutes of the Texans game yesterday but the whole game.

Oh I don't think the Jets are cheaters.

I will say though that I really hope they fall on their ass's. I can't stand your coach anymore. He talks so much ****, but does not seem to be able to back it up at the moment. Maybe then he will learn to keep his mouth shut. (then you guys can win a Super Bowl...).

Last edited:
True but it could be worse...we could be 5-8........and could have a crappy QB by the first name Alex...not referencing any team in general...just a 'hypothetical' scenario.

Reality set it.

The Patriots have a good offense plain and simple. The beat the Bears Steelers and Jets. Does it mean all three teams have crappy defenses? Of course not. Our defense is still better than yours. Its the negligence in the offensive coordinators play calling. He's so predictable on 1st and 2nd down I could be calling the defensive plays.

The Jets got their D back together. Sanchez needs to step up now. After being healthy the first half injuries are taking their toll on the Offensive line. All three of our last games are winnable. We have a 2 game wildcard lead and if we loose all three of this last games I'll agree we don't belong in the playoffs. Getting to the playoffs is different, one slip up and your done....

remember Dirk, 18 wins one giant loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread