NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris how long does it take for you to derive your numbers?Because some are really close at times.

I just pick what comes to my mind...

But I thought the coach turned away the guy but he got in trouble more or less for not reporting it?

Does not matter to me. They know you do not film other teams like that. I also do not believe that the Coach did not know it was going on. I believe he ordered it.

Oh well, I am going to bed. It is 0430 in the morning here. I have to go to work here in a few hours. Not going to stay up and continue to watch my team get beat like this.

Last edited:
They did it to me again! (taking it personally). The NFL moved the Eagles/Packers game from 4:15 to 8:30! THE BASTARDS!

That means the birds play at 8pm on about half their games.

I really, really hate the schedulers for the NFL.

So the Jets are the only ones lining up on the sideline during punts EH??

Attachments

• PATS.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Pats 1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Pats 2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Pats 3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 108
  • Pats 4.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 95
Alder, pickin' my Saints over the Ravens....God luv ya...... Gotta throw in my dig 17......Gotta luv them JETS....Maybe Implosion...... The devil in me.

What are you talking about? Implosion....even if we win the rest of our games we have a winning record and we play the Bills.

How long have you been a Saints fan? Since March?

Last edited:
Well they released the Tebow yesterday, Ran 40 yards for 1 td and a great catch by LLoyd for another td. Not bad, showed alot of energy, way more than the defense did...

Saints just couldn't stop their running game. Ravens had a hell of a game on the ground.

Hebert and team on the radio on 870AM out of New Orleans were laying into Bush's 36 all purpose yards to Rice's 200+ APY.Hebert's point of contentsion was Bush gets 8M a year now and wanted or is getting 12M next year it's time to step up to the plate and start performing.Hebert was on Bush also for that the feild runs N&S not E&W on his running style.That patitular fact has always bothered me about Bush while he can flashy at times I think he envisions himself as Sanders and a Sanders he is not.Thats why I always liked McAlister and Bush team or Thomas(not 100%) in there but the two games they been run on FALCONS and the RAVENS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread