NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was time for Singletary to go. He was a great motivator but he is just another great hall of fame player who is not a good coach.

Like I said, I love his attitude and I love the motivation he gave the team, but he is just too damn stubborn and had enough time to try and turn this team around.

He is a great linebackers coach though and a great defensive coordinator. I wish him luck in the future.

I will however say, they did it wrong. They should have let him finish out the season. There was only one game left for crying out loud!

Yeah read that earlier.

Rumors have it the Niners are looking at Mike Holmgren. He is currently the President of the Browns, but wants back on the sidelines. San Francisco is his home and he was a QB Coach and Offensive Coordinator during the Niner glory days. Would be interesting to see him coach the Niners I think.

Wow, that would be something to get excited about Chris. A proven coach like Holmgren who speaks the W.C.O. fluently! Would definitely be a serious chance for major improvement.

Chris the Vikings are writing the playbook on how to beat you guys. Ill admit the Jets are gonna be a one and done in the playoffs. Still, the corners are getting flat out beat, and the play fake draws the safeties covering the TE's in.

This week for the Jets Sanchez will play a quarter and it'll be handed over to Mark Brunell the 40 year vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back