NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's to 4 great quarters of football by the defending SuperBowl Champs....Mr.Brees, please don't pass the ball to the other team this weekend. Go Saints Go !!!!

I was listening to the game in the shop with Hebert and Co. and at half time talk was already on next week and to basically scrap this game seeing that the Panthers laid down.The post game interviews pretty much revealed the same thing.The only thing then if that is the case why not put in the backup QB?

Ayodele, Remi DT Ankle FP FP FP probable
Brown, Alex DE Shoulder FP FP FP probable
Bush, Reggie RB Chest LP FP FP probable
Colston, Marques WR Knee DNP DNP DNP questionable
Hargrove, Anthony DL Knee DNP DNP DNP questionable
Ivory, Chris RB Hamstring LP FP FP probable
Meachem, Robert WR Toe FP FP FP probable
Roby, Courtney WR Head FP Out - -
Shockey, Jeremy TE Groin DNP DNP DNP questionable
Thomas, David TE Knee DNP DNP DNP questionable
Thomas, Pierre RB Ankle - - LP questionable
Waters, Anthony LB Ankle DNP DNP DNP questionable
Wilkerson, Jimmy DL Foot LP FP FP probable

Questionable=50%
probable=75%

We have such a better match up than last year. Last year we had no business being there.

But with Mannings receiving core and star TE gone we can play better.

So that's your defense of the Jets? As long as we can play against 2nd stringers, we will play good? :lol:

If they do win this weekend, enjoy it. What happens when they run into the Steelers or Patriots?

So that's your defense of the Jets? As long as we can play against 2nd stringers, we will play good? :lol:

If they do win this weekend, enjoy it. What happens when they run into the Steelers or Patriots?

Beat the Steelers and Pats once this year. Got blown out by the Pats the 2nd time around. I'm a fan so I have to think were going to the superbowl but deep down those teams could be troublesome.

And its Manning. He made that TE Tamme look like an all pro. He went from being a no name to a star because of Manning. Not because he's good, because of manning.

Agreed. The QB can make or break a star. Look at Alvin Harper from the Dallas Cowdummies superbowl wins in the 90's. He averaged over 20 yards per catch, but when he left and went to Tampa.....nothing.

Manning, Brady, Aikman, Elway, etc, etc, etc (QB's of that caliber over the years) are star makers!

I think the Colts will win. I do not think the Colts will make it past the next round though.

I am looking forward to the Green Bay and Philly game. That should be fun!

Fair enough.

I have faith the Jets will control the LOS and the only thing that should be an issue is Slot Receivers

So the Cow-idiots hired Jason "Red Jesus" Garrett.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

My prediction for his career

2010 - Took over for Wade Phillips and had a decent run of 5-3
2011 - Will have success due to a cupcake schedule. 11-7 (remember 18 game schedule now) May make playoffs with a 1st round loss.
2012 - Things aren't so great now as the schedule just got harder. 10-8. Miss the playoffs
2013 - Hey, doing this isn't so easy anymore. 7-11. No playoffs
2014 - Team quits on him 5-13. Terminated.

If they can't keep Romo healthy, you can add 2 more losses to each year.

Coaching situation still up in the air in San Francisco. Looks like Harbaugh will either remain in Stanford or go to the Niners. Interesting to see how this pans out.

Jim Harbaugh just said something that was music to my ears. He is going to bring back the West Coast Offense to San Francisco!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back