NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Why Chris?

Why?

Believe it or not I had a lot of respect for the Jets before the season started. They were actually my favorites to go to the Super Bowl. Never really had a problem with them, until this season...

I think they are extremely unsympathetic. The coaching staff is really what turns me off, with all the **** talking. They have not won anything yet. Therefore I really hope they fall right on there ass's.

After this season, I kind of rank them as low as the Cowboys and the Patriots. Not one of the teams I care for, if you know what I mean...;)

Da Birds! If you guys didn't see the last 7:30 of that game, you missed a great one. Scored 28 points in the last 8 minutes of the game. Was watching it in a bar with a friend and we both thought it was over at the 10 minute mark. The first 3 and a half quarters weren't worth the time it takes to write this. But the end of the 4th! Phew! What a game!

But it wasn't.

Helluva a game. Bar went nuts, best comeback I've seen.

That's two games this year where the Birds scored 28 points in a quarter (first qtr at Washington and last qtr at Giants).

To tell the truth, when the TE for the Birds caught a pass at the 40 and ran it all the way to the End Zone, I knew the Giants were done for the day. Question if the Birds could get enough points on the board before the game ended was what I was wondering.

They did.

Why?

Believe it or not I had a lot of respect for the Jets before the season started. They were actually my favorites to go to the Super Bowl. Never really had a problem with them, until this season...

I think they are extremely unsympathetic. The coaching staff is really what turns me off, with all the **** talking. They have not won anything yet. Therefore I really hope they fall right on there ass's.

After this season, I kind of rank them as low as the Cowboys and the Patriots. Not one of the teams I care for, if you know what I mean...;)

We haven't won anything? 10-4?

You know, I've been a life long Jet fan since I lived in NYC for 30 some years, I'll have to be honest and say I'm not thrilled with some of the "actions" of the coaches, players etc. Kinda of wants me not to watch their games.

Holy crap...

The coach tripped a player??? Great we look bad as a franchise and when people say how dirty a team we are it just makes the victories all the sweeter..

The Jets Sp.Teams(14pts) is what won them the game not the offense.I know,I know a win is a win but offensive play with scoring is essential.

Now the Eagles are frigg'in HOT!! Vick and company are hitting on all eight with turbo!Micheal Vick brings a whole new dimension to that team they never never had with McNabb.

Final note I hope the Saints get that running game going or they are toast in Post_Season play and on top of that the Defense learns hoooww to play the screennn!!Geeezz :rolleyes:

We haven't won anything? 10-4?

You can win a hundred games, but they still have not one the big one. Until then, they should keep quiet.

You know how many times the 49ers when 13-3 or 14-2 and still did not go to the Super Bowl.

Seems everywhere I go, the fans have the same problem as the coaches as well. Like I said, they have not won anything yet.

Holy crap...

The coach tripped a player??? Great we look bad as a franchise and when people say how dirty a team we are it just makes the victories all the sweeter..

Actually that particular coach is only the tip of the ice berg. That is something you don't seem to understand. If that makes your victories so much better, then wow!

Like I said, I really hope the Jets fall on their ass's in the playoffs. That will make a great story line.

Last edited:
Da Birds! If you guys didn't see the last 7:30 of that game, you missed a great one. Scored 28 points in the last 8 minutes of the game. Was watching it in a bar with a friend and we both thought it was over at the 10 minute mark. The first 3 and a half quarters weren't worth the time it takes to write this. But the end of the 4th! Phew! What a game!

But it wasn't.

Helluva a game. Bar went nuts, best comeback I've seen.

That's two games this year where the Birds scored 28 points in a quarter (first qtr at Washington and last qtr at Giants).

To tell the truth, when the TE for the Birds caught a pass at the 40 and ran it all the way to the End Zone, I knew the Giants were done for the day. Question if the Birds could get enough points on the board before the game ended was what I was wondering.

They did.

Now the Eagles are frigg'in HOT!! Vick and company are hitting on all eight with turbo!Micheal Vick brings a whole new dimension to that team they never never had with McNabb.

I'm still in freakin' shock! I was done at the 8 minute mark and 31-10. Reese had just announced that miracles do happen at the Meadowlands ad then Celeck catchs the 65 yarder. It was a freakin roller coaster ride from there!! For a team that was picked to be 8-8 at best this is great.

But do you think there is any lov for Philly in NY this week?

Cliff Lee signs with the Phillies - not the Yankees
Flyers beat the Rangers 4-1 Saturday night
Eagles comeback over the Giants 38-31 Sunday.

This is gonna be a great year for Philly sports fans.

But who is everyone's picks to make the Superbowl? How about who is gonna win the NFC West? :)

That was a helluva game. I think it might come down to a Phillie and Falcons game for the NFC. Still can't count out the Saints either though.

Eagles took the Falcons early in the Season. Something of a route. But, that was then, this is now.

I'd rather see the Falcons than the Saints. The Saints give the Eagles problems.

What I REALLY want to see is a bye with home field through the playoffs. Possible, but I'm not counting on the second one. Bye is a good possibility. But Atlanta only has to win one to get home field. But the other team they are up against for the bye is the Bears. They have the Packers and the Jets ahead. Birds have Minnesota and Dallas. Very good chance for the Birds to win both while I'm thinking 50/50 for the Bears.

But, it's the NFL, you just never know.

Birds have Minnesota and Dallas. Very good chance for the Birds to win both while I'm thinking 50/50 for the Bears.

But, it's the NFL, you just never know.

Eagles are going to run and pass at wil over the ViQueens next week. Vikes secondary is awful, run defense is nowhere near where it's been the last couple years. Curious to see what kind of hack- retired Quarterback the Quenees bring into camp this week!!!! Go Lions!!!

Fair enough gents. Our offense had a ton of good things. We were catching the ball and completing passes when we needed them and the offensive coordinator was not calling dumb plays except 3rd and 3 with 3 minutes left he threw it instead of forcing the Steelers to take their time out.

Of course Sanchez is still a 2nd year QB and isnt throwing a 400 yard game anytime soon but were getting back to where we were earlier this year. Now we play the Bears and the Bills

The Bears are a great team but since they clinched the playoff spot I dont think they are going to play a particularly physical game against us which is good if it happens.

Of course I'm going to be in the car to south carolina and miss the game :(

Lions and Browns are on their way to becoming good franchises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back