NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're kidding, right? The vast majority of football experts would strongly disagree with your opinion. Just look at the Jet game logs/stats the last two years to see how he has shut down the best receivers in the league on a consistent basis.

I never said he was not a great player. I think he is very good. I just don't think he is the greatest thing since bread and butter. I think he needs to play at this level for a few more years to be considered that.

ToughOmbre said:
They're 23-12 overall, including 3-1 in the post season as a group in only their second year as a coaching staff. What's so terrible about that?

TO

Again, I am not talking about their ability or the accomplishments. I have said over and over the team is a very good young team. I am talking about their arrogance and actions on and off the field. Remember the Cowboys staff from the 90s? They won a lot too...

And on to the game going on right now.

Ravens D taking care of business! They need to keep this up!

Last edited:
I never said he was not a great player. I think he is very good. I just don't think he is the greatest thing since bread and butter. I think he needs to play at this level for a few more years to be considered that.

Fair enough, but barring injury, he probably will. But he's not over-rated.

I only rate coaching, and teams for that matter, on one thing....WINNING. Personalities, arrogance, off field stuff etc. means nothing to me.

TO

Uh it would be a perfect weekend if the Ravens, Saints, and Eagles lost. Then all my friends teams would be taken care of

Chiefs are imploding.

There you go! That is the spirit!

I want the Eagles (even though my pick is for the Packers) to win.

I only rate coaching, and teams for that matter, on one thing....WINNING. Personalities, arrogance, off field stuff etc. means nothing to me.

TO

To me the character of a team is very important, and that starts with the coaching staff. They set the tone.

Philly finally got some offense going. 14-10 now for the Packers and we have a football game.

Not going to finish watching it. I need to go to bed. I hope the Eagles can make a come back and pull it off.

I will say though I'm extremely excited to see the Saints go home. All the BS about getting a city back on their feet when they won and giving the city a reason to believe.

Makes me point my finger and laugh everytime I see that commercial

Well bud I have been through it twice with Camille and Katrina and we were on the dirty side of the storm.You sir do not know what it is to live in a area that looks much like a war zone or nuclear explosion has happened.The GC has still not totally recovered on Hwy 90 but it's a slow process.I was in NO East just a year ago and it is a frigg'in ghost town and you can still see holes in roofs were people hatched out of.

I live ninety miles from NO and I can tell you it was extremely nice to see the Saints take the SB last year for us along the coast it was even more for the people of NO.I have thought about that comment for a few days and found it BS.If you do not believe me maybe ask Dan?

Hey Harrison let me know the pride and happiness you feel if the Jets go all the way it's pretty significant.Even moreso when it's your first time in 40+ years.I guess it was that blue line that got me.Cheers Bud

Last edited:
So the cheeseheads are IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, not a good game for the Birds. Nothing really worked. And the kicker is probably gone. Akers is a good guy but they offered him a contract in Dec, he wanted more money and yesterday sealed it. Two missed kicks changed the whole game. He's gone.

Good luck to the Packers. Good team. I don't know if they'll get past the Falcons. They are the kind of team that should do well against the Pack. Still, if they did, and the Bears beat the Seahawks, we would get a Bears/Packers NFC playoff game.

That would be outstanding.

The AFC match ups next week are great! Those should be some exciting games. Green Bay and Atlanta should also be a great game!

In Philadelphia, Kevin Kolb has said he wants to be starting next year. That means either get rid of Vick or trade Kolb to another team. I hope our new Coach is paying attention to this. I think Kolb would fit in nicely with the new Niners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread