NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work by the Bills BUT

They Play the Patriots, Giants, Eagles in 3 of the next 4 weeks. I don't think its going to be as easy as the Chiefs and Raiders

Same with the Jets. We play Baltimore and New England weeks 4 and 5.
They ain`t contenders yet but they are heading the right way , the bills didn`t look great in 2nd quarter but were definately the better team

Cowgirls tied it late.....

Questionable decision by Harbaugh to decline a 15 yard penalty and a new first down. He decided to leave 3 pts on the board. I know it was smart then but looking now they could've been at 28 pts

Eagles are in trouble if Vick is out for an extended period. Because Vince Young got hurt against the Jets which leaves Mike Kafka their 3rd Stringer as the starter.

And on to my picks...

Last Week: 10-6
Overall: 20-12

This weeks picks:

New England Patriots 24-21 Buffalo Bills (One of them is going to go home 2-1, I would rather it be the Patriots though...)
Carolina Panthers 27-20 (with the way they are playing, they are going to get a win soon)
San Francisco 49ers 33-14 Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns 22-21 Miami Dolphins
Detroit Lions 23-20 Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints 37-34 Houston Texans
Philadelphia Eagles 27-21 New York Giants (Vick is the joker here I think)
Tennessee Titans 21-10 Denver Broncos
New York Jets 27-21 Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers 37-10 Kansas City Chiefs
Baltimore Ravens 28-13 St. Louis Rams
Green Bay Packers 23-21 Chicago Bears
Arizona Cardinals 24-10 Seattle Seahawks
Atlanta Falcons 31-20 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Pittsburgh Steelers 30-14 Indianapolis Colts (Missing Manning right now...)
Washington Redskins 24-20 Dallas Cowboys (Washington is going to be going for Romo's ribs)

Last edited:
You really think San Fran will beat them by that much??? Hope your right but I don't see it. Dallas wins as much as I hate to see it. Bills are gonna pull it off man !!!!! Bears won't come close if their "O" line plays the same as against the Saints.

Last week the Dallas area radio people were giving the 49er's all kinds of love stay they are very under rated and their defensive front 7 may be the best in football.

I like the picks, but I think Phili wins with or without Vick. Eli sucks.

I like the picks, but I think Phili wins with or without Vick. Eli sucks.

I am starting to change my mind. The Giants do not seem to be in a good state at the moment. I am also not convinced that Vick will not play either. Oh well, the games have not started, I can still change them...

A lot of the "experts" on NFL Network are picking the Raiders to beat the Jets as well.

I don't see it happening, but stranger things have happened and the Raiders are an improved team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread