NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-7 Cowboys at half....

What a surprise, when our OC isnt calling plays Sanchez flourishes and drives down the field for a TD

We get the ball back second half and hopefully can turn this bad start around..

Watching on Channel 4 in UK, Jets are getting into it more now; maybe too little too late, certainly Jets 'Eyeshield 21'/Tomlinson is quite evasive/slippery. Cowhumpers are still confusing the Not Yet Justifieds.

24 Cowboys(Bovinegirls) - 10 Jets(Turbines), 4th Q 14:50

------
Cowboys Jenkins is off/out - heavy tackle punch claimed him (still alive able to walk off field); Jets coming alive now, Cows are tiring, cramping and loosing some steam, as is Jets Defence.

C 24 - J 17, 4th, 10:25

Last edited:
Jets equalised from punt block interception from C's 30yrd, with 5 mins left, Cows ball. Go Jets
--------------------
It's going to the wire, at about 2:00 left..... come on NYJ - Eyeshield 21 is giving it super slippery skills.
--------------------
Jets are going for win, Jets 24 Rebus intercept at 0:49, powering from own 37, Cows no Timouts, Jets full Timouts

Last edited:
27 Jets - 24 Cowsboys with 27 sec left, 50yrd field goal., Game might as well be over, nice recovery Jets, NY deserves it.
------------------
First time since 60's, Cowboys lost a game when 14+ points ahead at start of 4th Quater. Good Game.

Well Done Jets.

Last edited:
What a game!

Sure we had lost that one. Revis wore down Dex Bryant mentally and physically. revis picked off the ball. Folk kicks a 50 yarder and the Jets win it

Hate that though, was in a bad mood all game till about the last 6 minutes.

Glad the Cowdummies lost so congrats to your J-E-T-S Jets Harrison. But to give the devil his due......Revis didn't wear down Dez. Dez was hurt on a punt return (thigh) and was ineffective the rest of the game. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he didn't do anything else. Just saying....

My poor Steelers got their back side tanned. They better wake up.

Happy to see the 49ers win, although the games was not played the best. Ginn running back a kickoff return, and the a punt right after that to seal the win was AWESOME! Man, he is fast! Good way to end the game! Defense played well overall I thought.

Viqueens managed a whopping 39 yards passing yesterday against the Chargers:shock:, Yes that's for a whole game, 4 quarters, one quarterback!!! 2 yards passing in the second half. That's got to be some kind of record.
Glad I did something else rather that watch that disaster. Rest of the football season will be spent sitting in a tree waiting for a big buck to wander by, I can't see myself sitting for 3 hours watching this team anymore.

Glad the Cowdummies lost so congrats to your J-E-T-S Jets Harrison. But to give the devil his due......Revis didn't wear down Dez. Dez was hurt on a punt return (thigh) and was ineffective the rest of the game. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he didn't do anything else. Just saying....

My poor Steelers got their back side tanned. They better wake up.

Yeah, they said it he was more of a liability in there which the Cowgirls failed to notice. Jags next week.

Stealing this from a Jets forum im part of

In case you guys have not heard, ESPN has been championing their QBR rating as a better formula for a QBs performance than the typical nil QB rating, and looking at how they rated quarterbacks this week, it looks like complete nonsense, and some people at ESPN need to acquire some common sense in how they rate quarterback performances.

Case in point:

Donovan Mcnabb's stats were:

7/15 (46.7%) for 39 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT, this performance earned Mcnabb a QBR rating of 20.7

Now compare this to Sanchez who went 26/44 (59.1%) for 335 yards with 2 TD 1 INT (and a fumble) this earned Sanchez a QBR rating of 17.6

That's right 17.6, 3 points LOWER than McNabb's pathetic performance. Sanchez completed more passes, for a higher completion percentage with 300 more yards, and one more score and both McNabb and Sanchez's picks led to TDs, how the heck is this supposed to work out? Looks like ESPN needs to go back to the drawing board.

Andy Reid finally woke up and allowed them to run the ball. And what happens? TD by 'Shady' McCoy and I didn't see a pass attempt that whole series. Only took him 13 years to figure that out. But Iggles looked ok, still worried about the freshmen on the O-Line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back