NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a typical Eagles game. :)

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting for the Eagles to show up at Friday's game against the Steelers. :(

I was actually very impressed with the 49ers play against Oakland. Even Alex Smith looked very good. He had a very nice well placed ball thrown to Edwards as well. Most of all I was very impressed with our Offensive Line and our Running Backs. All of them looked very good. Hunter is one hell of a player, especially at 5ft 7in. His play reminded me of Barry Sanders.

I was actually very impressed with the 49ers play against Oakland. Even Alex Smith looked very good. He had a very nice well placed ball thrown to Edwards as well. Most of all I was very impressed with our Offensive Line and our Running Backs. All of them looked very good. Hunter is one hell of a player, especially at 5ft 7in. His play reminded me of Barry Sanders.

Yeah you guys have a great player in Edwards and Hunter had a hell of a game. NFC West is up for grabs!

My felon, Plaxico Burress.

Attachments

• PLax.jpg
    PLax.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 106
Garrard just got released by Jags....49ers should take a good look at him if they want assurance at QB..

To be fair to alex smith he has had about 7 different offensive coordinators

On another note were playing summit high school today and Rex Ryans son is on the team (look it up if you dont believe me) ..... maybe he'll be there...:lol:

Rexy Ryan was infact there last night heres the article

Everyone who plays high school football hopes to have their father and grandfather watch them play.

But not everyone who plays high school football is the son and grandson of NFL head coaches.

Seth Ryan is, though, and Rex and Buddy Ryan were both in the stands at Voorhees High School in central New Jersey last night to watch Seth and the Summit Hilltoppers defeat Voorhees, 41-7, in Summit's season-opener.
"Oh yeah, it's great," Buddy Ryan said, before adding with a smile, "I used to watch Rex and Rob play, and [Seth] gets the ball more than they did."

Rex, wearing a Summit football shirt and a New York Police Department Hat, and Buddy, wearing a Jets hat, sat in the stands, shook hands with fans and signed autographs throughout the game.

"It's great," Rex Ryan said. "I think every granddad would like to get to see their kid play football one day, so I think it's a great opportunity for him."
Buddy Ryan, an NFL defensive coaching legend, recently was diagnosed with neck cancer but is putting off surgery until after tomorrow's Jets-Cowboys game, where his son's will face off against each other.

"I'm going to pray nobody gets hurt," Buddy Ryan said. "That way, they [both] can play in the Super Bowl."

Seth Ryan, a 5-foot-10, 140-pound junior, had a hand in everything for Summit. He played wide receiver and cornerback. He was also the holder on field goals and extra points and returned punts.
He actually returned a punt 80 yards for a touchdown, breaking a couple tackles along the way -- only to have the play called back because of a block in the back.

"It's pretty cool [having them here]," Seth said. "I'm glad my grandpa came out. It's the first time he's seen me play in high school.
"I wish I could've had that punt return for him, but it happens."
Like his father and grandfather, Seth isn't lacking in confidence, either.
"We're gonna go 12-0," Seth said with a smile. "I can guarantee it."

New York Jets News | NFL Football - LockerPulse

Alright I'll take a shot at making predictions this week.

Colts 17 - Texans 28
Eagles 38 - Rams 27
Steelers 21 - Ravens 20 ( Game comes down to a lone play in the 4th quarter)
Falcons 28 - Bears 17
Browns 28 - Bengals 6
Titans 24 - Jaguars 10
Chiefs 35 - Bills 17
Lions 24 - Bucs 17
Panthers 10 - Cardinals 28
Vikings 21 - Chargers 35
Seahawks 13 - 49ers 28 (Seattle still has no QB, while the 49ers have Alex Smith I think he's better than Tavaris Jackson.)
Giants 31 - Redskins 14
Jets 24 - Cowboys 13 ( I have to )
Patriots 31 - Dolphins 17
Raiders 10 - Broncos 24

Cleveland starts the season with a win? Don't get me wrong, I have no ill will against Cleveland, its just I feel they are in the doghouse year after year. It would be nice if they could compete.

I understand but I don't think the Bengals have been that bad the last 10 years. Browns on the other hand....... Just hoping the Iggles' O-Line holds up today ad lets the rest have some opportunity.

I understand but I don't think the Bengals have been that bad the last 10 years. Browns on the other hand....... Just hoping the Iggles' O-Line holds up today ad lets the rest have some opportunity.

That is true but its just based on the fact Andy Dalton was horrendous in pre-season (Its pre season but still...) and the Browns have Peyton Hillis in the backfield, Colt McCoy who has been getting better and better, a decent O-line, and some good young talent at wideout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back