NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right about that. The first couple series between the Eagles / Steelers should be good since most of the starters will be in.

Not surprised AT ALL about Shawne Marion.

If he got caught by US Border Services I would suggest the NFL punishment will be a cake walk , thats a federal Offence and I think they take a very dim view pf such things , I'm curious as to whether they detained him or tossed him in Erie County detention Centre

If he got caught by US Border Services I would suggest the NFL punishment will be a cake walk , thats a federal Offence and I think they take a very dim view pf such things , I'm curious as to whether they detained him or tossed him in Erie County detention Centre

Well if it is that its better for the Jets :lol:

Cause I was almost scared of Merriman he had 2.5 sacks in the few series he played, now I know why :lol:

ALright again I know its preseason BUT

The Eagles 1's vs the Steelers 1's is interesting

Eagles are showing a weakness on PA and at the Linebacker position. In a 4-3 your middle linebacker has to be a big guy making most of the tackles and I don't think Casey Matthews cuts it at 6' 1" and 230lbs. He's gotten pancaked 3 times I've counted. Asante Samuel got beat bad for a TD. The Right side of the Eagles O-Line is almost like the Jets backup line, gives the QB no time. That being said there run game looks good

And Neil, darn! :lol: I guess if the NFL proves he was using it there could be something but doubt that'll happen

My Saints....
GreenBay
Bears
Texans
Jaguars
Panthers
Tampa
Colts
Rams
Tampa
Atlanta
Giants
Lions
Titans
Vikings
Atlanta
Panthers

By no means a milk run, but if they play well and a bit of luck, they could have a great season. No cold weather games as well. That could come back and hurt them though. Lookin' forward to GreenBay. Best of luck to you guys and your teams this season. Love to see the Lions go on a tear (except when we play them) . Same for San Fran, long enough in the cellar. Dallas.......Lose them all except for the first game.

2 shot in parking lot after Raiders-49ers game - NFL- NBC Sports

SAN FRANCISCO - A man wearing a shirt slamming the San Francisco 49ers was seriously wounded as gunfire erupted in the parking lot after the team's NFL preseason game, while another man sustained lesser injuries in an earlier shooting, police said.

The violence occurred after the 49ers' 17-3 victory Saturday night over the Oakland Raiders at Candlestick Park, police Sgt. Michael Andraychak said.

A 24-year-old man was treated at San Francisco General Hospital for life-threatening injuries, and a 20-year-old man was hospitalized with less serious wounds, Andraychack told The Associated Press. Their names were not released. Harrell said police took a man in a Raiders jersey off a party bus before it left the stadium and were calling him a suspect.

The suspect and the two victims had all attended the game, Harrell told the newspapers.

The 49ers issued a statement acknowledging the shootings and the investigation, but offering no further details.

In violence during the game, the Oakland Tribune reported that a 26-year-old San Rafael man was assaulted and knocked unconscious in a men's restroom. Police said he was hospitalized and a suspect was arrested. There was no immediate indication that it was connected to the postgame shootings.

The violence was not the first involving a San Francisco sports team's game this year.

In March, San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow was severely beaten by two men in Los Angeles Dodgers gear outside Dodger Stadium after the teams' season opener. He remains in San Francisco hospital with in serious condition with brain injuries. Two suspects have been charged in the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back