NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
God NYC fans are intollerble , I'll stick and pitch with Bills . Maybe catch those Prima Donnas in NYC off guard:lol:

God NYC fans are intollerble , I'll stick and pitch with Bills . Maybe catch those Prima Donnas in NYC off guard:lol:

The good for nothing, failure of a franchise Bills haven't won a superbowl. I thought it'd be bad the Jets only won one. But the Bills always find a way to top us but I don't feel like going on a rant about how bad the Bills are, I feel bad for you guys anyway.

As for the Eagles a real green and white is the Jets...the eagles are a sparkly green...

The good for nothing, failure of a franchise Bills haven't won a superbowl. I thought it'd be bad the Jets only won one. But the Bills always find a way to top us but I don't feel like going on a rant about how bad the Bills are, I feel bad for you guys anyway.

At least the Bills have gone to a Super Bowl recently. When was the last time the Jets went to one, and didn't take a guy wearing pantyhose to win it?

Don't feel bad about the Bills Neil, your Bills are much more respectable. Gotta agree with Chris as well, Eagles over Jets anyday. Much more sympathetic team.

Most times in sports, if you hate a player it's because he's great at what he does. He's usually the guy you'd love in your jersey. Brady is a good example.

All I have to say is the 49ers havent been to the playoffs since 2002 and a 7-9 team won your division last year.

Really? You really want to compare the 49ers to the Jets? 5 Superbowls to 1. Come on Harrison, you can do better than that. Compare the Jets to Detroit or Cincinnati or Cleveland. We couldn't argue that!!! I do believe it was only 4 and 6 years ago the Jets were 4-12.

Really? You really want to compare the 49ers to the Jets? 5 Superbowls to 1. Come on Harrison, you can do better than that. Compare the Jets to Detroit or Cincinnati or Cleveland. We couldn't argue that!!! I do believe it was only 4 and 6 years ago the Jets were 4-12.

Hey I thought while everyones living in the past I'd join in as well. Great 5 superbowls, we were still 11-5 last year and what were you guys? As a better franchise over an extended period of time? 49ers and no denying that but as of now I can only remind you Alex Smith is your QB and currently the Jets are better (Which is what matters) .

I bolded that because i'm sure it'll get taken out of context
is that why you guys dislike Bellichek

No its cause he got caught in spygate and ever since they found it out they haven't won a playoff game. Any coach who needed to tape the NYJ in 2007 is a dumb@$$ cause we were that good.

All I have to say is the 49ers havent been to the playoffs since 2002 and a 7-9 team won your division last year.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrXn2sq_uEI

How many straight losing seasons did the Jets have during the 49ers 2 decades (thats right, thats more than 20 years) of being at the top of the league?

So if you really want to bring that up, go right ahead.

Every team has some down years, eventually the Niners will be back up there and eventually the Jets will fall again. It is a cycle and all teams (with the exception of maybe the Steelers) go through it.

So again if you want to compare teams, then be fair about it and look at the whole history.

Does that apply for head coaches as well? If so I sense some jealousy here :lol:

Jealous of Ryan? I would drop my team before I would want him as head coach.

Maybe you are jealous of Sean Payton 17.

Now that is a good head coach. I think any team would be lucky to have him.

+1

Hey I thought while everyones living in the past I'd join in as well. Great 5 superbowls, we were still 11-5 last year and what were you guys? As a better franchise over an extended period of time? 49ers and no denying that but as of now I can only remind you Alex Smith is your QB and currently the Jets are better (Which is what matters) .

We don't live in the past, we just don't forget as Jets fans apperantly do.

Last edited:
As a Brit, born and raised a Rugbian, i.e; from Rugby (Home of the Game), Warwickshire, whom has an casual interest in Amef-to, I don't really have a single team, a good game is a good game should iI happen across one on the tv. I have always had more curioisity regarding the Pirates Greenbay Packers. I watched the most of last Superbowl, Live(-ish) on UK's Channel 5 at stupid o'clock times :D and loved it more so than the Football/Soccer World Cup

For an unkown wierd reason Wayne, I too dislike the Patriots; more so than other or lesser A/N-FL teams that I haven't heard of, maybe its their logo's, the name or some sort of vibe from them, its just something...
Needing Enormous Phinancing, Never Engourged Phalli, New English Phools, or Old England Traitors - dunno if it sounds better? rolls off the tounge easier tho'.

Apologies to NEP fans to any Football/Soccer followers/fans/fools.

Last edited:
Football is probably one of the hardest sports to stay on top for a long period of time. There's so many players to deal with .health , want to play there , drafting and being lucky as hell for a few. I'm talkin' 4,5 or 6 years. You pull that off and you had a great run. The 49ers pulled that off for twice that plus some. That franchise is just "WOW" in my opinion to do that. They will be on top again and I'll look forward to seeing it. Not a Pats fan , but they do deserve credit for what they have pulled off. If the jets win the whole Shabang this year , more power to them , but I wouldn't rap it in ugly green and boring white yet.

As for Ryan, I personally think he should shut his mouth more this season and worry about his own team. It's a distraction to him and the players. Do that and win and it's that much SWEETER.

Last edited:
It's a distraction? I'm sorry were talking about the NFL here they've made it to two AFC Championship games under him so if thats distracting our definitions are obviously different. Soundbites of Rex will make him out to be a pompous dou--- who thinks he's the next Lombardi, but if anyone actually watches the ------- press conferences he's very self deprecating and gives tons of credit to other teams, the Patriots especially. He believes in his team, but for the exception of this season, finally made the guarantee about winning the super bowl. He always said he "thinks" that his team is the best. What coach doesn't "think" they're the best team in the league?

Listen to a full press conference for once (For all you rex haters). Not soundbites of ESPN because they pick out what they want to put on to create a buzz.

Please don't blow these videos off. You'll get my point : This is how ESPN makes him out to be
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyrZ53S9Y7c

Then here is how he really is. he only talks crap before a game its not the whole season 8/17 Coach Rex Ryan News Conference

Now I know none of you watched them but stop buying into the ESPN crap and soundbites listen to a whole press conference, not a 30 second clip you'll see he's not what the media makes it out to be.

Did you know Rex Ryan's real name is Ima Dykhed? His wifes name is Ursucha Dykhed.

I do think he should stop running his mouth until he actually makes it into the big dance, and even then he should probably just STFU.

I'm rooting for the Detroit Lions this year as the Vikings don't have a chance.

Last edited:
Did you know Rex Ryan's real name is Ima Dykhed? His wifes name is Ursucha Dykhed.
Wow I would expect this from a butt hurt Patriots fan.....Buck take a look at the videos before you go making that kind of comment, you obviously listen to the BS spewed by ESPN. :lol: Long live the Sanchize!

Jets turned it around real fast though 2007 4-12 to 9-7 and an AFC championship game appearance in 2009. Its shorter than 9 years.

You guys can complain about Rex all you want but I still like him, the team still likes him, and thats why we aren't getting paid the big bucks at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back