NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patsies reign is over! Haven't won a playoff game since the superbowl loss. My favorite picture which rocked poor little brady's world.

J! E! T! S! Jets Jets Jets

try this for clutch:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LL8FHwqDTs

Attachments

• Pace! .jpg
    Pace! .jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:
but I do share your contempt for the Pats.

Neither am I, but as long as the Jets have Ryan as coach, I don't want them to win either. I hope they fall flat on their ass's this year. ;) (Still don't want the Pats to win anything either though.)

If it's any consolation, I don't like his brother who is D. Coordinator in Dallas either. In fact I like him even less because the Cowboys are the team I hate the most. Would take the Jets winning over the Cowgirls any day.

Here's to still dreaming that my team finally wins something again. :lol:

You guys need a QB, not sure why Carson Palmer wasn't signed? Especially with Braylon Edwards now with you

Suppose you hate Buddy Ryan as well? :lol:

You guys need a QB, not sure why Carson Palmer wasn't signed? Especially with Braylon Edwards now with you

Suppose you hate Buddy Ryan as well? :lol:

Carson Palmer could not be signed by anyone. He was not a free agent. He just wanted to be traded, and Cincinnati would not trade him. That is why he retired. He gave them the choice of trading him or he will retire. His contract is owned by the Bengals for 4 or 5 years after retirement as well, so he can't come out of retirement and sign with another team.

Honestly though, I would not want him. I like our new rookie QB Kaepernick. I think he will do a really good job. If we had signed a free agent like Palmer then he would not have signed on as a short term deal. It is better to keep A. Smith for a year while Harbaugh teaches Kaepernick, and then next year he will take over.

As for Buddy Ryan, no I don't hate him. I don't hate any of the Ryans. I just don't like them...

I couldn't agree with you more Adler. I have nothing against the Jets....except that pompous, fat, arrogant, jerk of a head coach. Hey, I have a thought for ya coach.....shut your freaking mouth until you actually ACCOMPLISH something. The only time I'll be routing for them this year is when they play the CowIdiots on 9/11. I'll have a few J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS with ya Harrison.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbZ22j_X8fE :lol: David Carr

Tough Crowd :lol:

Only Jets fans can love him. I'd rather him have confidence and instill that confidence in the players than not saying anything. Also the Jets went from being a pretty average defense to the third best in the league with him so we can attribute the success of the past 2 seasons to him.

Get ready to be planted on your @$$ Brady

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlSZuCm7qCQ

Last edited:
Jets backups look pretty poor!

But then I remind myself they are backups for a reason. Starters were effing fantastic and really loved what I saw...Texans didn't score until the 2nd Stringers came in.....

That's not confidence. That's arrogance and it runs in the family from grandpa to son to grandson and none of them have won anything as a head coach (yet, because the Jets have a shot).

I can't think of ONE head coach that won the Super Bowl that talked S**T the way he does. Let's look at them....

Mike McCarthy - GB
Sean Payton - NO
Mike Tomlin - Pitt
Tom Coughlin - NY
Tony Dungy - Ind
Bill Cowher - Pitt
Bill Belichick - NE
Jon Gruden - TB
Brian Billick - Balt
Dick Vermeil - StL
Mike Shanahan - Den
Mike Holmbren - GB
Barry Switzer - Dal
George Seifert - SF
Jimmy Johnson - Dal
Joe Gibbs - Wash
Bill Parcells - NY
Bill Walsh - SF
Mike Ditka - Chi
Tom Flores - Oak
Chuck Noll - Pitt
Tom Landry - Dal
John Madden - Oak
Don Shula - Mia
Don McCafferty - Balt
Hank Stram - KC
Weeb Ewbank - NY
Vince Lombardi - GB

Nope, not a trash talker in the bunch. Class acts, one and all. Yes, an argument can be made against Belichick for some of his spying and such, but he is not a trash talker.

Hey Have you seen Bellicheats resume without Brady? 7 Seasons he didn't have Brady as a QB he finised 3rd and Last all of those seasons. Belichick is no genius as he's made out to be. Brady made the coach there.Thor who do you like anyway? :lol:

Jets No.1's on defense let up 3 points yesterday and looked pretty dam mean. Look forward to this year!!

Oh like I said, the Jets have a shot this year for sure.

Regarding your statement about Bellichek's resume without Brady, you could say the same for almost all the Super Bowl winning coaches.
Landry = Staubach
Noll = Bradshaw
Dungy = Manning
Shanahan = Elway
Johnson/Switzer = Aikman
Seifert = Young
Walsh = Montana
etc, etc. But I understand your point.

Who do I like? I like alot of teams. #1 are the Steelers, a VERY close #2 are the 49ers. I also like GB, Phili, and for some reason, Detroit. Maybe it's fond memories of Barry Sanders.

I agree about preseason, maybe if you Win most it could be a momentum builder, but that's grasping. I also have a soft spot for Detroit and I can't explain it either. Maybe it's the constant losing. I've had practice being a Saints fan most of my life.

So its the preseason...

The 49ers starting D let up 0 against Saints. The first game of the preseason doesn't mean ****.

I agree. That being said I stand by the fact the starters looked good. It may have been against #1's in the first preseason game, but they looked good nonetheless. Meaningless and unnecessary? Yes. But you find things out like the 49ers still don't have a QB :lol:
That being said, I won tickets to this Sunday's preseason game, I'd never pay for tickets :lol:

Anyways,

I love BSPN they talk about for every team how its meaningless then grill sanchez for throwing 5 yard passes. They threw the slants to get him our of there because the 3rd String Guard had to take the spot for the 2nd string center after he got hurt. This is the problem I have with ESPN they said "Mark Sanchez wanted to fight Rex Ryan over a possible benching." It's a complete non-story because no one did anything and Sanchez was joking all ESPN does is take it out of context. Then people comparing CHad Henne to Mark Sanchez. I'm sorry but does Sanchez get booed at practice? Has Henne lead his team to the AFC championship game the past 2 year?

But what I find pathetic is the Jets had their 3rd Stringers and had one shot from the 30 something at the endzone and the game meant so much to the failure of a franchise Texans they HAD to put their numbers 2's back in and finish the game. Now headlines read "Texans ready to take the next step" /Rant over.

Whatever, I'm looking forward to this season regardless of it being meaningless. J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back