NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great sports weekend. 49ers win the division. My beloved Steelers win. Cowturds s**t themselves. Gotta love it.
We'll see how much love you have for the 49ers when they play your Steelers on the the 19th!! My best friend is also a Steelers fan, so should make for a fun night!

Last Week: 9-7
Overall: 123-67

This week:

Pittsburgh Steelers 21-13 Cleveland Browns
Baltimore Ravens 27-23 Indiannapolis Colts
Atlanta Falcons 23-20 Carolina Panthers
Cincinnati Bengals 14-13 Houston Texans
Detroit Lions 27-14 Minnesota Vikings
Tampa Bay Bucaneers 20-17 Jacksonville Jaguars
Philadelphia Eagles 20-17 Miami Dolphins
New York Jets 23-20 Kansas City Chiefs
New Orleans Saints 27-23 Tennessee Titans
New England Patriots 26-14 Washington Redskins
San Francisco 49ers 20-13 Arizona Cardinals
Denver Broncos 14-10 Chicago Bears (No QB and no RB)
Green Bay Packers 30-20 Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers 20-17 Buffalo Bills
New York Giants 30-27 Dallas Cowboys
Seattle Seahawks 22-10 St. Louis Rams

I was not too terribly impressed by the 49ers offense last night. But it was a great defensive game, the Cardinals came to play, and looked much improved defensively. If the 49ers are going to go deep into the playoffs, and end up laying the Packers, the offense is going to need to be capable of being explosive. The offense really needs to move to the next level to compete in the playoffs.

Terrible game by the Niners yesterday. The D put up a hell of a fight, but the offense was very one dimensional and could not score in the red zone. If they show up like that in the Playoffs we are "one and done".

I hope they just got soft after clinching the division and they get their heads on straight next week against Pittsburgh.

I agree 100% Chris. Maybe the offense has gotten a little soft as you put it. This week's loss might have been needed to remind them to step up. Make some plays. Perhaps with so many wins this season, the offense had a false sense of security, and walked into this game not fully prepared. The defense can surely play with any offense right now, but the offense needs to regularly be able to score touchdowns! Field goals are not going to cut it in the playoffs.

Your Eagles have been playing better lately. I just hope they are hitting on all cylinders again when they play the Cowpatties. Maybe Garrett will ice his own kicker AGAIN!!! BBRRRRAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What an idiot. It couldn't happen to a finer organization.

I wish James Harrison would get his head on straight. He is going to end up hurting the Steelers defense by not being on the field.

Yeah, its a real disappointing season here in Iggleville. How anybody can implode with the talent we have is amazing. I will say this: The Nmandi Assumangaoahoohaa signing was the worst!!!!! He is useless. Dolphins should never had that TD if he was as great a corner as they make him out to be.

I hope to see the Eagles I saw against Dallas and not the ones I saw against NE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread