B-17engineer
Colonel
Well appears Tebow is heading our way
Whats the over/under until TMZ finds him leaving a hotel with a blonde? I say November
Whats the over/under until TMZ finds him leaving a hotel with a blonde? I say November
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Harrison, did ya hear what your coach said when asked about getting Tebow?
He paused for a long time and said, "I think we are going to get Jeremy Lin next." OK, that was funny, but you can tell (or at least I have the idea) that he isn't very jazzed about getting Tebow.
The Jets have proven they have absolutely no clue what they are doing and don't have a plan of how to build a team.
The Jets have proven they have absolutely no clue what they are doing and don't have a plan of how to build a team.
Saints got EXACTLY what they deserved. Coach suspended a year, assistant coach suspended 8 games, 500k fine, lost of 2nd round draft picks in 2012 and 2013, GM suspended 6 games. The next hammer to fall is all the players that will get suspended. I think Vilma could get a one year suspension as well with the rest of the players getting 1-4 game suspensions.
Oohhh, and Greg Williams is suspended indefinitely. Good! Sorry chump.
BTW, hate that my Steelers haven't done a damn thing except cut Ward. That sucks.
This goes beyond the NFL, the NHL has the same stuff going on .
The players in the NHL have a "unwritten code" and sometimes payback is bitch, I think most players know their role and some are enforcers they do not need to be told. Football is without a doubt the slowest game on earth where they have to take a minute to figure out what they are doing in the next 5 seconds , please name another sport other then hockey where you can have as much a s 10 minutes of sustained play at high speed without whistles .That I can truly believe. I just don't think the NHL investigates it, because people want to see the hits.