NFL 2013 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naw we are okay. New Orleans only beat us because the Refs. That damn penalty that was not a penalty with 3 minutes to go.

Don't underestimate the 49ers. Anyone who seriously does so, either knows nothing about Football, or is just doing so to be an ass. In this case I suspect a bit of both, which is typical of Seaturd fans.

Hmmm... sounds like the Seahogs 12th man complaining about the bad call during the stoopidbowl with the Steelers. Same ole, same ole. Welcome to the club, 40-Whinerboy.

Clever of me, eh?
You see, you implied that mine was so big that I needed a reduction,...(and for that I thank you.)
And then I turned it around and implied that you needed some help in the length department!
Ha!, humor!
Americans, and the jolly jokes! (Voice of Sgt. Shultz): "Jolly jokers!"
Merry Christmas, My Friend!

***gina?! Ouch.

Seahawks 23 - Jets 0

Go Hawks!!

And you guys gave up 14 points to Tampa?!

And you guys gave up 24 points to Tampa. Whats your point?

On another note, shouldn't a fan of a team know who they are playing against? You guys did not beat the New York Jets, you beat the New York Giants. Try again fairweather fan.

Sorry Matt, but coming from a Seahawks fan it is getting really old. When your team is not doing well, the fans are quiet, but then when they are doing well they come out of the woodwork.They call other teams whiners, yet they whine just as much (like the Seahawks fans boycotting Beats headphones and whining because they were portrayed in a bad light. Sorry Seahawks fans, but that is how the rest of the league views you guys. Don't be hypocrites and call others whiners and ****, when you are no better).

**** talking is fun among friends, but this is no longer fun. It is obvious you are trolling. It has become down right insulting between both of us. I am done, as I don't want to let it interfere with our relationship. It is also disrupting this thread. We have downright highjacked it.

I will be the better man, and let you have the last word (as I know that you will respond). I know it will make you feel better.

Last edited:
The cowgirls did it again, I give up.

That had to be a demoralizing loss. I thought they had it in the bag.

Other surprises for me were the Saints falling to the Rams. The Rams are certainly an improving team, and much better than people give them credit for, but I just did not see this game ending the way it did. Especially not as dominate as the Rams won it. Now if only the Cardinals could have lost as well.

I just read that 49ers fullback Bruce Miller is our for the rest of the season. Big loss for pass and run blocking. He had several good catches yesterday for first downs.

I'm more shocked the Rams beat the Saints...

Trap game was hoping the Hawks might have one to.Hey I am definitely starting to buy this year the Saints suck on the road even though they supposedly have the best road team record in the NFL under Payton.It was talked before the game yesterday that the Rams are know for getting turnovers and I think the most sacks since 2010?The fact also that once they get an early lead they do not give it up and 14-0 after two possessions opened that door wide up.These facts all came viva the radio announcer for the Rams and even he expected the Saints to win.Hey it's football Hugh but the Saints better start figuring out how to win on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread