NFL 2013 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
In preparation for the game on Sunday, Adler, your team has issued official rules t0 49ers fans reminding you dumb****s when to cheer. :toothy5: :lol:

Remember, cheer when you score and be loud on defense! And don't forget your first down rally cry, "Ooooooo! Ahhhhh! Oooooo! Ahhhhh!"

I mean seriously, WTF?!

49ers fan rules News, Video and Gossip - Deadspin

Yeah the average fan in the bay area is an idiot. They don't do the rest of us justice. They are all cheese and wine eating snobs and don't know how to be fans in a stadium. They are loud at all times, not quiet when the 49ers offense is on the field. The team has repeatedly told them to keep it quiet when the offense is on the field. They still don't get it. :lol:

As much as I hate Seahawk's fans, because of their "I need recognition. Someone please give me recognition. I can't live without recognition! We have been the most relevant team in NFL history forever!" attitude, you are much better fans than 49ers fans. At least at home. You guys have a real home field advantage. We don't...

Well besides the fact that Carrol looks like a cow chewing cud on the sidelines because his parents never taught him manners like chewing with your mouth closed, he does whine a whole lot. He whines more than our coach does, and he whines a lot! Carrol is just annoying shithead. He has not tact, and he does not know how to handle a bad situation (Example: The INT for a TD in the game against GB last year. He was a smug ******* after that game).

I also am a firm believer that he promotes the use of performance enhancing drugs. Every team that he has been associated with, has had a huge problems with it. Seahawks defensive players were caught with it last year. They are being caught with it this year. How the hell else do you explain the same players going from average to "Super Human" over night. Coaching helps, but not that much. I think the NFL needs to start investigating Carrol and the team. The only reason Sherman got away with it last year (one hell of a player, but one hell of an ******* as well) is because of a technicality. He claimed another player put it in his drink, and then miraculously a "hole" was found punctured in his test bottle. Give me a break!

For the most part, I have nothing against your team. The Seahawks are great, and led by one hell of a QB. I just hate your coach, and the average Seachickens "entitled" fan.

And yes, I very dislike the average 49er fan as well.

Last edited:
I agree with most of your post, but Pete encouraging PEDs is silly and anti-productive to his objectives. So that is a non-starter. What most don't understand is that the drug testing and infractions seperate performance enhancing drugs (PED) vs recreational drug use [both of these latest seahogs dumbshits are only accused of the latter... likely the Devil's lettuce (pot) and not anything else]. There is no logical reason to accuse the Seahawks coach of encouraging use of PEDs given the league repercussions and punishments. To say so [as much as you may hate Pete], is rather silly.

Now having said that, the seahogs better come out with their A game tomorrow, or they will be defeated. 49ers are not a team to eff with and 49ers have everything to win and nothing to lose. Hawks need this win. While I think that the 49ers are going to get schooled, any mistakes will cost seattle dearly. No turnovers is going to be key.

I agree with most of your post, but Pete encouraging PEDs is silly and anti-productive to his objectives. So that is a non-starter. What most don't understand is that the drug testing and infractions seperate performance enhancing drugs (PED) vs recreational drug use [both of these latest seahogs dumbshits are only accused of the latter... likely the Devil's lettuce (pot) and not anything else]. There is no logical reason to accuse the Seahawks coach of encouraging use of PEDs given the league repercussions and punishments. To say so [as much as you may hate Pete], is rather silly.

Now having said that, the seahogs better come out with their A game tomorrow, or they will be defeated. 49ers are not a team to eff with and 49ers have everything to win and nothing to lose. Hawks need this win. While I think that the 49ers are going to get schooled, any mistakes will cost seattle dearly. No turnovers is going to be key.

The Seahawks are not known as the Seadderal Seahawks for a reason...

The 49ers may not win, but they will not get schooled in San Francisco. The 49ers are a much better team than you give credit for. We have had some bad breaks this year, and the Seahawks have gotten some very good ones, or the W-L records would be a lot closer.

I'm thinking your "seadderol" moniker is entirely too much. I mean, really...

NFL is on top of PEDs, like 49er corporate is on lame 49er fan behavior. NFL has weeded out both of these douchebags.

I'm thinking your "seadderol" moniker is entirely too much. I mean, really...

NFL is on top of PEDs, like 49er corporate is on lame 49er fan behavior. NFL has weeded out both of these douchebags.

Oooh, did I strike a Seahawk nerve? :) I am just messing with you man.

I didn't make up the Seadderol moniker. That is what your team is known among fans from all the other teams. Just go and ask a fan community.

I on the other hand am a Cowboys fan - win or lose.. we have some building to do which has been tough because of Jones cap decisions so I don't see us solving Defensive line anytime soon but I expect absent massive injuries that both the defense and offense will improve..

As to 49'ers. They better bring offensive line/running game today. If Seahawks contain Gore, it will be open season on K.

Sherman running his mouth after the game. Saying the only reason the Niners won is because the Refs called the game in their favor.

What a load of **** to come from that pathetic hypocritical man. He is the master of holding and grabbing, and was doing it all game. Even the commentators kept stating the Refs were not calling the PI's on Sherman, that he was getting away with way too much all game long.

If the Refs had called the blatant PI's against him in the 1st qtr., two of SF's field goals would have been TD' and the score would have not been as close as it was.

I can't wait until that punk pisses hot for PED's again, so we don't have to hear his BS anymore.

Sherman running his mouth after the game. Saying the only reason the Niners won is because the Refs called the game in their favor.

What a load of **** to come from that pathetic hypocritical man. He is the master of holding and grabbing, and was doing it all game. Even the commentators kept stating the Refs were not calling the PI's on Sherman, that he was getting away with way too much all game long.

If the Refs had called the blatant PI's against him in the 1st qtr., two of SF's field goals would have been TD' and the score would have not been as close as it was.

I can't wait until that punk pisses hot for PED's again, so we don't have to hear his BS anymore.

:rolleyes: Are all you whorebaugh forty-whiners this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back