NFL 2013 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hatred for the Patsies goes a long way back when I still lived in NYC, so atleast I'm consistant.:)

Hopefully the rest of the addicts on Defense will be sitting soon as well. The NFL just needs to wake up and start investigating Seattle more. These drug problems and the use of performance enhancing drugs seem to follow the cud chewing (he looks like a cow chewing cud, since his parents did not teach him manners like chewing with his mouth closed) "Cheat Carrol".

:D

That game tonight between the Skins and the Giants was a freakin' disaster.

The Skins started out strong and then allowed NY to gain momentum...if that weren't bad enough, the officials decided to have a magical mystery first down marker...or was it a third down marker. No wait, it was a fourth down...

Bullsh!t...

happy my Bronco's won,Decker had a great game,nice to see him wake up finally....

Here's to a big win tonight......hopefully.

It's going to be a tough one if the Saints can pull it off.Alot of the Hawks fans seem to think they are unbeatable(the Hawks) I just hope the Hawks team has that same air of confidence it could be exploited.

The Saints have no chance in Seattle. In that crazy stadium, Seattle is unstoppable.

Well it sure looks like it Chris the Saints look like crap on both sides of the ball.Oh Well,there are other games.The Saints might have the best on the road record under Peyton but you woud not know it tonight.:dontknow:

Gnomey said:
Was loving Vernon Davis's hurdling last night although not so much the penis tackle...

That defender literally had his way with Vernon. :lol:

That should have been a serious penalty.

In preparation for the game on Sunday, Adler, your team has issued official rules t0 49ers fans reminding you dumb****s when to cheer. :toothy5: :lol:

Remember, cheer when you score and be loud on defense! And don't forget your first down rally cry, "Ooooooo! Ahhhhh! Oooooo! Ahhhhh!"

I mean seriously, WTF?!

49ers fan rules News, Video and Gossip - Deadspin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back