NFL 2013 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh... Ahhhh...Oooh... Ahhhh.

Actually that whole "oh ahh" thing was fake. It was written by a Seahawks fan on the internet, and everyone believed it. NFL Network confirmed it the other day.

So yeah, you keep running with it. I don't need anything else.

Fact remains up until a few years ago, there were was no such thing as a Seahawks fan. They only come out of the woodwork when they taste a little success. Fairweather fans. Eventually the Seahawks will fall to mediocrity abd the fans will disappear. Can't wait.

Actually that whole "oh ahh" thing was fake. It was written by a Seahawks fan on the internet, and everyone believed it. NFL Network confirmed it the other day.

So yeah, you keep running with it. I don't need anything else.

Fact remains up until a few years ago, there were was no such thing as a Seahawks fan. They only come out of the woodwork when they taste a little success. Fairweather fans. Eventually the Seahawks will fall to mediocrity abd the fans will disappear. Can't wait.

From 40-whiners front office... please...

FIRST DOWN CRY:

Introduced at the start of last season, the chant grew to the point where it was heard throughout the Superdome during the Super Bowl.

When we announce a 49ers first down on offense, you comeback with

"Ahhh-Oooo, Ahhh Oooo, Ahhh-Oooo " This is our celebratory battle cry.

Sorry... I misquoted it as Oooh Aaah, Oooh, Aaah.

My terrible mistake. :rolleyes:

I look forward to you playing the Saints, as you'll never make it to the Clink. Harbaugh can take his constant bitching about every call into irrelevancy. :toothy5:

FIRST DOWN CRY:

Introduced at the start of last season, the chant grew to the point where it was heard throughout the Superdome during the Super Bowl.

I look forward to you playing the Saints, as you'll never make it to the Clink. Harbaugh can take his constant bitching about every call into irrelevancy. :toothy5:

See, now I don't really have a dog in this fight, but....
Dear Santa,
Please bless Matt with the illusion of a longer penis than he really has. Apparently this is something that could help out.
And don't bother with a circumcision, apparently, every little bit helps.
No coal in his stocking now!
He means well!
Thanks, Santa!
Paul.

FIRST DOWN CRY:

And that was proven to not actually come from the front office or the 49ers. It came from a Seahawks fan. They talked about it on NFL network a few days ago.

Keep believing it though. Just a typical Seacock fan.

Not worth my time though. I will save the fun **** talking for real fans, who don't come out of the wood work when their team has a moment of success. Once they lose, you won't hear them again.

Actually that's not true. 40-whiners admitted that it came out from the front office and was their official letterhead. Now if they are back tracking or wish to throw an intern under the bus, I wouldn't put it past Harbaugh. He bitches about everyother thing that doesn't go his way, so I would certainly believe that they are changing the story. Its fricking embarrassing!

And Meat, you stole my penis insult, you naughty man.

I've never seen so many so-called men discuss penis in an NFL thread in my life. Says everything to me.

I kinda like the moniker of being a Seacock. Rather manly actually. Quite becoming.

Hope your 40-Whiners make it out of New Orleans. Your gonna need luck. Lots of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back